Inside Sales Support
Sales | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Teradici PCoIP® technology is deployed throughout virtual and cloud environments, in zero clients, hardware accelerators, standalone workstations and mobile devices. Simple, green, and cost-effective, the Teradici PCoIP virtual workspace architecture delivers a secure, high-definition, highly responsive computing experience.
Teradici customers benefit from a broad PCoIP ecosystem of innovative products and services. Our customers include Fortune 500 enterprises and institutions around the world, local and federal government agencies, and cloud and service providers.
The Inside Sales Support role is an integral part of the sales process and critical to success by providing value-added support to the sales organization. In this role, you will work cooperatively within the sales organization and with other internal departments (Marketing, Product Management, Sr. Leadership, Finance) and partners to grow sales with existing customers, win new customers, and help expand Teradici’s PCoIP portfolio to the market by building a robust sales opportunity pipeline to exceed sales targets.
- Complete prompt discovery, qualification, documentation, and follow through on new leads received from Marketing campaigns, trade shows, webinars, websites and employee referrals in order to generate revenue opportunities to assign to regional sales teams.
- Provide general targeting and sales process support to the sales teams enabling them to more efficiently and effectively close business.
- Provide feedback on marketing programs, campaigns, product initiatives and market intelligence.
- Effectively influence a client buying decision towards a Teradici PCoIP solution.
- Consistently strive to meet or exceed established goals.
- Develop proficiency on all assigned Teradici and partner products, programs and systems.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales team.
- Record daily sales activities in CRM system and provide reporting on KPI’s.
- Be a strong team player and contribute to the team’s success.
- Portray a professional image in all communications.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma and 2+ years of previous sales experience required
- Technology industry experience required (i.e. computing, telecommunications, electronics)
- Previous work experience with SalesForce.Com or other CRM
- Excellent phone selling and presentation skills
- Ability to listen and comprehend customer requirements with excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to manage multiple relationships
- Effective time management skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Aggressive, competitive and committed
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful
- Able to understand the impact of decisions on other disciplines
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Luxury shuttle service to the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our corporate soccer team.