Director, Strategic Alliances
Business Development | San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
Teradici Corporation is seeking a Director, Strategic Alliances to take responsibility for the overall engagement and joint sales success for our strategic global partnerships. This will include driving joint solutions into the marketplace by leveraging each other’s routes to market. In addition, you will be responsible for driving successful go to market programs and ensuring that all technical initiatives are successfully managed to completion. As a seasoned sales and channel executive, you will own the partnering strategy, relationship development and execution of joint partner-leveraged programs.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience working within a highly strategic, solution-based sales environment and will have demonstrated success meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational, and strategic goals. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience with technical program management and field market development. This role will be a good fit for someone who is competitive and result-oriented, while at the same time being a consummate team player and possessing the highest level of integrity in their business conduct.
- Manages execution of GTM strategy for alliance.
- Drives the expansion of the existing partnership.
- Develops and manages the Partner-Teradici worldwide pipeline.
- Works closely with Teradici’s functional teams to drive strategy; direct sales team, marketing, product and engineering teams.
- Acts as the primary Teradici point of contact, establish and maintain corporate relationships with the key decision makers.
- Identifies and implements required sales enablement and cross-training around joint solution.
- Leverages demo centers and other customer immersion opportunities to generate awareness – provide and manage demo pool.
- Develops and owns global executive relationships, up-levels the Teradici partnership.
- Drives Teradici’s full incorporation into all key alliance partner marketplaces and formal solution provider partner programs.
- Ensures proper exposure to, and creates awareness with the partner’s corporate vertical teams.
- Proactively establish sales mapping with the partner's global direct and channel sales teams – assure teams are jointly working pipeline opportunities.
- Helps develop, influence and execute seeding/POC programs together with partner and Teradici sales teams.
- In coordination with PM/engineering, develop and deliver joint solutions that accelerate the adoption of Teradici products by customers.
- Support product QBRs/roadmap sessions and identify joint innovation opportunities.
- In collaboration with Teradici and Partner’s marketing and regional sales teams, proactively seek out opportunities to participate in partner sponsored field events (webinars, conferences, meetups, lunch-and learns), collaborate with Teradici Marketing/Product Management to drive joint campaigns, expand pipeline.
- 8+ years sales/strategic partnership experience with Tier 1 enterprise software, cloud or virtualization companies.
- Previous VDI and/or Cloud alliance experience with a strong understanding of large ISV partner management programs is required.
- Alliance management experience with AWS, Nvidia, Google, and/or Autodesk a strong preference.
- Extensive experience working closely with large Global Partners to help identify joint opportunities, solve customer problems and deliver full solutions.
- Demonstrated experience cultivating high leverage strategic relationships that have produced significant incremental revenue contribution through effective co-sell GTM programs
- Experience with Cloud based software sales; VDI, SaaS, Paas, IaaS, Virtualization, enterprise IT knowledge
- Experience in demonstrating a successful track record with technically oriented sales, negotiations, communication and problem solving in fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in C-level relationship building
- Proven track record of success in driving the entire sales process from start to finish; an understanding of the sales methodology is required
- Highly skilled at working with internal cross-functional teams
- Past experience and proven success with the development, coordination and project management of joint technical programs
- Strong understanding of Cloud based pricing and licensing models
- Ability to communicate the business value and ROI of joint solutions, strong financial selling skills
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels, both internally and with partner organizations
- You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute plans but also be able to adapt to rapid change and adjust accordingly
- You must be a great problem solver, consistently deliver on assigned pipeline objectives, and must have very strong communication skills (written/verbal)
- Available to travel as required
We offer a competitive base salary, Employe Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).