Product Development | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
We are looking for a creative and team-oriented DevOps Developer with infrastructure-as-code and software development experience to join our Cloud Solutions team. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in the integration of Teradici’s Cloud Access Software (CAS) with public/private clouds and to create solutions for our business partners and customers. As part of the team, you will help design, set up and configure on-premises datacenters for integration with CAS, create and validate various CAS deployment scenarios for different enterprise use cases, and update and maintain CAS deployments on different platforms. You will help shape how desktop computing is delivered in enterprise environments.
- Development of infrastructure-as-code scripts to deploy Cloud Access Software Solutions in public clouds (e.g. AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform) and private clouds (e.g. vSphere, Nutanix, OpenStack).
- Design, create and maintain CAS Solution products and scripts on public and private clouds.
- Design, create and maintain CAS Solution deployment scripts in response to new software versions, security patches, and feature changes.
- Set up and configure private cloud infrastructure for script development, functional, integration, load, and performance testing.
- Testing of CAS Solution deployment scripts and development of automated testing and release infrastructure.
- Integrate CAS Solutions with third party tools, platforms, and marketplaces.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Strong understanding of public cloud computing technology and its services, infrastructure as a code, and platforms
- Experience using IT automation tools (e.g. Terraform, ARMTemplates, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs, modeling and designing
- Experience configuring networks including gateways, VMs, load balancers, firewalls and network security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to collaborate with customers, partners, 3rd party vendors, software developers/architects and business owners
- Ability to quickly and independently acquire necessary skills and knowledge to be effective in cloud architectures
- Passion to work in an exciting environment and deliver new technologies and products to the marketplace
- First class analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills
- DevOps, Development, Security, Solution Architect, or Networking certifications on AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Windows Systems management and Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with modern authentication methods (e.g. OAuth 2.0, OpenID-Connect)
- Experience with identity and access management (e.g. Active Directory services, cloud IAM, domain controllers)
- Experience with containers and container orchestration tools (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience designing and migrating applications and infrastructures to the cloud
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.