Product Development - Cloud Access | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
The Teradici Cloud Access Development team is responsible for a wide variety of products (Windows Agents, Linux Agents, Security Gateway, Connection Manager) and tools, infrastructure and practices that will improve productivity and efficiency in product development and deployment in the fail-fast, detect-fast, fix-fast, deploy-fast model. We are looking for an individual who can promote the DevOps culture within the entire development team as well as work towards moving all our pets to be cattle. In addition, this individual must have a passion for automating processes.
- Install, configure, customize, troubleshoot and maintain:
- Continuous integration servers
- Code repository infrastructure
- Wiki tool
- Agile and issue tracking tool
- Code scanning tools
- Other tools related to product development and deployment
- Monitor build health and ensure failures are root caused.
- Recommend solutions to the overall efficiency, management and performance of the Product Development infrastructure and tools.
- Ensure that build / release procedures are well documented and consistently followed.
- On call expectations would be on rotation, 1 week every month to handle the blocking priority issues that are raised off hours in the areas of infrastructure and core tools that the development teams rely on.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with:
- Linux and Windows system administration
- Chef (we use), Puppet or Ansible
- Modern Microsoft Windows automation facilities (i.e. PowerShell, DSC)
- Atlassian family of products (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket)
- Cloud based deployments (AWS EC2, Microsoft Azure, Google GCE)
- Continuous integration tools such as TeamCity (we use), Jenkins, or Bamboo
- Build environments such as CMake
- Must possess excellent:
- Communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Programming skills (i.e. Python, Ruby, Bash)
- Infrastructure automation tools (i.e. Packer, Terraform)
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Ability to coordinate with multiple Agile Scrum teams and stakeholders
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our weekly fitness classes.