Sales | Washington, DC | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
We are seeking an experienced and high-performing Channel Manager to be part of our successful sales organization. In this dynamic role, you will responsible for overseeing all aspects of Teradici’s relationship with its partners, NSPs, DMRs, distributors and resellers. You will assist in the identification, recruitment, on-boarding and management of the Channel Managers of Teradici’s key OEMs, NSPs, DMRs, Distributors as well as National Resellers while also managing the indirect revenue for Teradici and act as the guardian of the customer relationship, orchestrating the deployment of corporate-wide resources to provide comprehensive product, services and solutions to this indirect channel.
Integral to this key role is maintaining strong B2B partnerships and excellent working relationships between the Channel and Teradici’s Direct Sales team. In addition, you will be responsible for contributing to, and assisting in, the building and maintaining of Channel programs, various marketing and financial incentives, legal agreements and constructing Go-To-Market plans.
- Achieve quota as assigned.
- Recruit, establish and maintain commercial relationships with partners for all Teradici products.
- Contribute to establishing pricing / margin policy.
- Manage the forecast for input into the financial plan.
- Assist in developing and managing channel marketing budget.
- Construct and execute on channel Go-to-Market plans
- Report on inventory and sell through levels for all products.
- Establish and implement key sales and marketing metrics.
- Work with Marketing to provide the following:
- Technical and sales support tools and content
- Product training
- Promotional plans
- MDF or equivalent incentives
- Goto-market plans
- Participate in and support partners in strategic trade show events.
- Network with OEM channel sales teams to improve strategic alignment.
- Develop partner training to proficiency, on all assigned Teradici and partner products, programs and systems.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the sales team.
- Portray a professional image in all communications.
- Identify trends in partner satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
- Manage sales process for partner opportunities.
- Define and manage revenue plan with partners.
- Create and manage partners’ business plans.
- Define and implement regional field engagement plans per partner business plan.
- Coordinate partner contract negotiations in support of channel program & legal – support all contract terms and conditions in effect with partner.
- Work with partners and channel program to develop and implement regional partner deliverables which will include: marketing calendar, training calendar and promotional plans.
- Manage conflict resolution escalation procedure between partners and direct sales organization.
- Identify and secure programs/resources required to increase partner sales.
- Comply with all reporting requirements per policy and as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of channel sales experience required with 5+ years working with distributors
- Proven track record of success in driving the entire channel sales process from start to finish; an understanding of the sales methodology is required
- Extensive experience and a demonstrated track record with technically oriented sales, negotiations, communication and problem solving in fast-paced environment – direct Enterprise sales experience is an asset
- Experience dealing with C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Deep familiarity with virtualization, networking, server and data center infrastructure
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize a portfolio of opportunities
- Solutions-oriented sales approach and consultative skills
- Self-motivated with strong leadership skills
- Candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute plans but also be able to adapt to rapid change and adjust accordingly
- Available to travel as required
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our corporate soccer team or yoga classes.