Business Analyst - Information Systems
Operations | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
Teradici is looking for a Business Analyst - Information Systems to be part of our Operations organization. You will be a hands-on member of the Operations team focused on performing a variety of duties to enable day to day execution of the business while also influencing process definition, refinement and operational systems requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have a record of success with managing and adopting business processes, systems and applications. You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Finance teams, peers, leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to help identify, develop and deploy our core business Information Systems applications.
- Business Analyst will be the single point of contact regarding functionality of the implemented platform and an expert in the system use and configuration.
- Manage and maintain the information exchange between business applications [CRM - Salesforce, ERP - Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, SW Licensing – Flexera].
- Build and support Information Systems (IS) solutions to meet changing business demands.
- Assist various teams in implementing IS programs, procedures and policies.
- Report IS project updates, progress and issues to the management on regular basis.
- Facilitate dialogue between business teams, IT teams and external IT partners to provide adequate and reliable business-IT solutions and alignment between the major stakeholders.
- Evaluate IS applications regularly and recommend improvements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the existing data processing systems and advise improvements for data processing procedures.
- Implement information security programs and strategies and maintain compliance.
- Assess, direct and manage the IS needs and determine current and future IS staffing needs, outsourcing or other to support the growth of business and organization.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate Business applications vendor strategy that ensures we are working with the right people and receiving the appropriate service from those vendors.
- Oversee all IS operations and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Determine budget, resource requirements and software and hardware equipment needs for operations of IS applications.
- Control budget and report on expenditures.
- 7+ years proven experience as IS / Business Applications Manager or similar role managing Salesforce integration with other business applications (ERP, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Experience in business analysis based on known frameworks, methods and tools
- Experience should cover business driven and transformation based projects aiming at implementing new software solutions inside the organization
- Knowledge of software components communication/integration methods and integration middleware usage principles
- Hands on experience with CPQ, ETL, Web services (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IS and their specifications
- Experience in setting and controlling Information Systems budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Self-motivation, self-management and professionalism with advanced organizational, problem solving and team building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills; ability to lead meetings internally and externally
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- We offer a competitive base salary, Employee Bonus Plan (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our yoga classes.