Associate System Analyst (Summer Co-op Term)
Customer Success | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Temporary and Internship
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
Our exciting growth and continuing success means that we are looking for one (1) energetic co-op student (Engineering or Computer Science or Physics) to join our Customer Success team.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to take an active role in deploying and delivering worldwide services using Teradici’s solutions and the power of the cloud. As part of the team, you will assist in helping shape the Teradici customer success portal and also provide expertise, tips and advice to our partners on how to best use Teradici’s solutions.
- Growing and nurturing the PCoIP community by providing advice, tips and recommendation on how to effectively rollout out solutions to the cloud on AWS, Azure to GCE using Teradici technologies.
- Be an active member of a Customer Success support team tasked with the mandate to delight customers.
- Students who have completed at least 2 academic years.
- Students who love to tinker with technology, program software, or have an interesting in networking.
- Students who have experience with cloud environments, such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Individuals who work well with others, think outside the box and see raising the bar as part of the daily routine.
- 4 month work term
- Start date: May 2018
- Full-time with possibility of extension and/or permanent career positions
- Please upload the latest copy of your unofficial transcript with your application
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our corporate soccer team or yoga classes.