Finance & Administration | Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Accountant who will assist in various accounting functions within the Finance team. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Controller.
- Perform Accounts Payable related functions:
- Review, match, code and record invoices
- Review and reconciliation of credit card transactions
- Process employee expense reports
- Prepare and issue cheque runs, EFT and wires
- Resolve any vendor related inquiries
- Issue Purchase Orders
- Prepare monthly accrual list
- Analyze expense variances
- Record various journal entries and assist with month end close balance sheet account reconciliations
- Enter and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Maintain Prepaid and Fixed Assets schedules
- Assist with Accounts Receivable
- Assist with audits and other year-end reviews
- File GST, PST, and other Stats Canada requirements
- Prepare Canadian and US semi-monthly payroll as well as coordinate Int’l payroll
- Other accounting related matters and special projects as required.
- Post-secondary diploma in accounting/Enrolled in CPA
- Minimum 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Prior experience in AP/AR & Payroll
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Experience with GP
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, set and complete your own tasks within structured time frame
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative, be proactive and accountable
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong customer service awareness/focus
- Strong personal work ethic
- We offer a competitive base salary, Success Sharing Bonus (company performance based), stock option grants, retirement savings and attractive benefits package. We also offer three weeks of vacation for the first year (accrued and increased annually, up to 20 days per year).
- Monthly social events & activities.
- Luxury shuttle service to and from the nearest SkyTrain station.
- Underground and secured bike "cage".
- Fully equipped (and recently renovated) onsite gym, and Basketball and "Beach" Volleyball courts. Or you can join our corporate soccer team or yoga classes.