Account Executive, Germany
Sales | Frankfurt, Germany | Full Time
Teradici is the creator of the PCoIP remoting protocol technology and Cloud Access Software, the cutting edge solution for a cloud-ready future. The Company, founded in 2004 and based in Vancouver, Canada is focused on its core mission of seamless delivery of workstations and applications for end-users.
Teradici PCoIP® technology brings the next generation of secure remoting technology to the marketplace, enabling visualization of even the most graphics-intensive applications. Teradici Cloud Access Software, built on PCoIP technology, enables enterprises to securely leverage public cloud GPU instances to confidently lift and shift the most graphics-intensive Windows or Linux applications to the public cloud, avoiding costly rewrites.
The company’s technology is deployed by Fortune 500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers from around the world. Teradici also works closely with leading cloud providers to continue delivering the best user experience and enabling our customers the ability to scale to millions of users.
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic, high-performing Account Executive, based in Germany, to be part of our successful Enterprise sales organization. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing new customer opportunities for our Cloud Access software products and services. As an ideal candidate, you will possess both a high sales acumen and a solid technical background, enabling you to drive engagements at the chief officer level as well as with cloud architects, developers and line of business executives.
In this high profile role, you will require extensive experience working within a highly strategic, solution based sales environment and will have demonstrated success closing complex enterprise software deals and meeting regional new ARR and billings targets. This exciting role will be a good fit for someone who is highly competitive and results-oriented, while at the same time being a consummate team player and possessing the highest level of integrity in your business conduct.
- Prospect for new opportunities and leverage our lead generation programs to build your pipeline and close new deals.
- Qualify and drive opportunities through the entire sales cycle to closure.
- Articulate compelling value propositions around Teradici’s Cloud Access software and services offerings in solving the customer’s business issues.
- Lead and coordinate a multi-functional internal team throughout the entire sales process, including working closely with the region’s inside sales and solution architects.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline and have the ability to clearly articulate status against expectations.
- At every stage of the sales motion, ensure broad internal communication of deal status.
- Work with Teradici’s eco-system partners, including major public cloud providers, OEMs, and channel partners, to extend reach and drive adoption.
- 10+ years of direct sales/strategic sales experience, with enterprise software, cloud or virtualization companies across a range of verticals such as Media & Entertainment, Automotive and Aerospace, Manufacturing, Architecture, Engineering, and Construction, Healthcare, Government, Education, and Financial Services
- Experience with cloud-based software sales; SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Prior experience with selling a platform or app development frameworks with SDKs and APIs to enterprise developers an asset
- Must be comfortable breaking into new accounts and have a proven record of closing large enterprise software deals
- Extensive experience and a demonstrated track record with technically oriented sales, negotiations, communication and problem solving in fast-paced environment – direct Enterprise sales experience is a must
- Extensive experience working closely with strategic partners to help identify joint opportunities, solve customer problems and deliver full solutions
- Solid channel partner experience as evidenced by recruiting effective partners and eliminating others – experience working with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud teams in Germany is an asset
- Extensive experience with deal development and contract negotiation
- Demonstrated experience in C-level relationship building, selling high value infrastructure engagements and effective closing skills
- Proven track record of success in driving the entire sales process from start to finish; an understanding of the sales methodology is required
- Highly skilled at working with internal cross-functional teams; has the ability to rapidly move/coordinate multi-functional teams through the entire sales process
- Virtualization, server, networking and/or enterprise IT knowledge
- Ability to communicate the business value and ROI of joint solutions, strong financial selling skills
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels, both internally and with partner organizations
- Candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute plans but also be able to adapt to rapid change and adjust accordingly
- Candidate should have a very creative aptitude for deal structure, pricing and partnership alignment. Strong understanding of software pricing and licensing models
- Candidate must be a great problem solver
- Ability to develop a clear and concise business case analysis
- Consistently deliver on assigned pipeline objectives
- Candidate must have very strong communication skills (written/verbal)