Summer Internships- Paid
Administration | Traverse City, MI | Full Time
Who are we?
What if I told you there’s a company out there that embraces fun and a little weirdness, a company who lives and breathes by the “work hard, play hard” mentality? This company is a juggernaut of manufacturing quality, and has been since 2005, producing professional outdoor marketing materials for the most discerning brands across North America. From sales wizards to design gurus, from manufacturing masterminds to marketing nerds, their employees represent a wide range of talents, and they work in harmony under one big roof. They play Ping-Pong on their lunch breaks, make popcorn on their snack breaks, and drink beer and whiskey when the clock strikes ?:00… And on the weekends they play board games, embark on kayak and SUP excursions around the lake, and tour wineries via snowshoe hiking trails. They’re passionate, they’re fun, and they’re friends, and they’re proud to work for a company that values all three.
No, grasshopper, you’re not dreaming – such a company does exist. We’re called TentCraft, and we’re currently on the hunt for some new wolves to add to our pack of creative individuals. You could be one of those wolves!
What are we looking for:
We need enthusiastic, determined pups who are eager to grow professionally and personally. As temporary positions, our interns are expected to dive head first into whatever role they fill, immersing themselves in the opportunity to learn, develop, and contribute to the greater whole of the company while occasionally partaking in Ping-Pong matches, Four Square battles, and mozzarella stick parties. We’re looking for go-getters, innovative thinkers, and passionate individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a good sense of humor, and a creative spirit. Below you’ll find a list of our current Internships:
- Artist- Set up artwork for large format production print.
- Project Management- Full cycle management of custom product production including internal and external clientele relationship management.
- Mechanical and Design Engineering- need bright brains to tackle mini-projects while helping out the day to day engineering initiatives.
What you need:
- To be actively pursuing a degree in a related field of study or recently graduated.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Desire for personal growth and learning.
- Team player who can adjust on the fly and help out where needed this is where you get to show off your intangible creative skills… or make coffee.
What we’ll give you:
- Opportunity – you won’t do busy work or avoid rocking the boat; you’ll have a palpable impact, contributing directly to operational success and expansion.
- A flexible work schedule. Work/life balance is important to us, and we encourage you to be active outside the office! Though, flexibility also means being available for extended hours when needed.
- An Internship that will make all your friends jealous.
How To Apply
Submit your resume with a well crafted cover letter expressing which internship you are interested in and why you want to intern at TentCraft. That simple!
TentCraft, Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristics as protected by federal, state or local law.