Engineering | Burlingame, CA
Excited to solve massive real world problems and work with top-notch engineering colleagues? Pumped to make a difference for big-name retailers and tackle a multi-million dollar opportunity? Want to work on something that will impact your friends and family when they’re shopping for products online? Come join us!
We’re a team of outstanding individuals solving some of the world’s toughest technical challenges. We handle tens of thousands of requests per second under strict latency guarantees on behalf of millions of users and build predictive models that evaluate hundreds of thousands of features in milliseconds. At TellApart, your work will definitely have an impact on both the company and the world!
- Design, implement, release, and monitor scalable, reliable systems
- Evaluate and deploy competing third-party open-source utilities
- Develop analytic tools that measure system performance
- Triage and quickly resolve system issues
- Work closely others to design new products and solve hard problems
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field. M.S. or Ph.D. a plus
- Expert-level proficiency in at least one of: Java, Python, C++.
- Good understanding of web technologies and familiarity with Unix/Linux. Experience in distributed systems and backend development.
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Relentlessly resourceful and scrappy; you thrive in an early stage environment