Sales | Burlingame, CA
TellApart provides a next generation marketing platform that enables retailers to leverage their own customer data to drive incremental revenue. Founded in 2009 by ex-Google product and engineering executives, TellApart centers its vision on helping marketers increase sales through the use of their own customer data.
The Sales Executive will be imperative in driving revenue and supporting ongoing client needs, and will be responsible for educating online retailers about all aspects of our current and future solutions. Far from a scenario of just "we build it, you sell it," we're looking for people who can also help us form the product direction to fit the biggest needs of our clients.
- Drive client acquisition and growth
- Understand client objectives and needs to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Develop sales methodologies and assist in the iteration of sales materials
- Leverage previous and/or cultivate relationships with executives at e-commerce companies (including the IR500)
- Exceed sales goals and revenue targets
- Experience with online or offline advertising, software solution sales, or online media sales
- Proven track record of developing relationships and selling to online merchants, especially direct response-oriented marketing teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Established success with achieving sales targets and goals
- Passionate about winning and having fun
- Bachelor's degree