Sales Project Coordinator
Canadian Sales and International Markets | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
Teknion creates furniture that connects people, technology and spaces. We hold to a simple yet powerful principle: design does matter. We are a different kind of company–one with an entrepreneurial spirit defined by passion, curiosity and bold, creative thinking. A privately held company with a youthful entrepreneurial spirit, we recognize the vast skills, knowledge, perspectives and cultural contributions that diversity brings to Teknion. Because different perspectives and experiences trigger creativity and innovation, diversity is integral to our success. Our employees are the heart and soul of our business. To support their development is to enhance our biggest asset.
Teknion is currently hiring a full-time Sales Project Coordinator for our North York, ON head office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the Divert Program; a service offering to support customers in decommissioning their surplus office furniture through liquidation, recycling and donation options for comprehensive lifecycle management of their furniture.
Liaison between the customer and Teknion’s multiple internal departments. Helping the customer take advantage of Teknion’s expertise to pursue LEED, WELL and other sustainability certifications.
Coordinate cross functional teams to support recycling and reuse projects that help our clients in reducing landfill, reducing disposal costs and improving recycling rates.
Report and present program status to executives and management.
The Sales Project Coordinator will be responsible to implement and execute the Divert program in North America. They will be expected to explain and support the program to End User Clients, Dealers and other third parties.
- Coordinate and supervise product removals by contractors
- Primary Point of Contact with Clients
- Present to key clients about decommissioning, Sustainability, and other corporate strategies.
- Support selling organization in evaluating customers’ existing assets and decommission options.
- Responsible for Teknion’s decommissioning service, including; consulting, refining scope-of-work, proposal development, project management, vendor payments and metrics reporting.
- Support Environmental and Sustainability questions for the Canadian Sales Division on pursuits and RFP’s.
- Communicate with and provide quotations to end users and dealers using the Divert program.
- Will coordinate the inclusion of dealer installation quotes, moving services or outside fees to the program
- Co-ordinate with our Accounting and Sales departments for the invoicing.
- Post Secondary degree in Business, Marketing or project management
- Have a passion for the environment and sustainability programs
- Must demonstrate excellent project management skills.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft,Word, Excel, and Powerpoint and Microsoft Project. Database knowledge also an asset
Teknion is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
By applying for a position with Teknion, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Teknion's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, credit check and criminal check. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position
Why you should grow with us!
Company Paid benefits
Group RRSP plan
Excellent work environment and culture
Corporate perks and discounts year round