Sales Financial Analyst
Canadian Sales and International Markets | Toronto, ON, Canada | Full Time
Teknion creates furniture that connects people, technology and spaces. We hold to a simple yet powerful principle: design does matter. We are a different kind of company–one with an entrepreneurial spirit defined by passion, curiosity and bold, creative thinking. A privately held company with a youthful entrepreneurial spirit, we recognize the vast skills, knowledge, perspectives and cultural contributions that diversity brings to Teknion. Because different perspectives and experiences trigger creativity and innovation, diversity is integral to our success. Our employees are the heart and soul of our business. To support their development is to enhance our biggest asset.
- Responsible for preparing and analysing the monthly financial packages for the Canada and International.
- Attend monthly financial reviews with Executive, and Canada and International sales management teams.
- Responsible for consolidating the International packages on a monthly basis (Toronto, UK and Malaysia).
- Sales reporting and analysis for Canada and International.
- Freight reporting, Customer Reporting, Dealer Scorecards, Divisional Profitability reports and other ad hoc reports as required.
- Represent Canada on the freight team.
- Attend monthly forecast meetings with Canada sales management.
- Assist in the development and compilation of the annual budgets for Canada and International including product line sales reporting, discount analysis, customer reporting and S&GA.
- Key point of contact for International major project costing process. Attend and update the International team on the bi-weekly International forecast meeting.
- Work with sales management team to improve processes and profitability for Canada.
- Updating the annual discount matrices for Canada and International Commission reporting for Canada.
- Credit and collections reporting for Canada.
- Ad Hoc Sales and Financial Analysis
- University education with a business or accounting degree Have or working towards a professional designation i.e.: CPA MBA
- Must have excellent Microsoft Excel skills and working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Tableau software is a benefit.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in finance or accounting.
- Must be detail oriented, a team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written and strong interpersonal skills
Teknion is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
By applying for a position with Teknion, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Teknion's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, credit check and criminal check. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position
Why you should grow with us!
Company Paid benefits
Group RRSP plan
Excellent work environment and culture
Corporate perks and discounts year round