Social Media Assistant
Marketing | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Created by Keaton Keller, TechSmartt is a leading content channel on YouTube that produces original content around all-thing tech, including gadget launches and fun, exciting new products. With close to 400 million views, we are rapidly growing and adding to our team a talented Social Media Assistant who will bring creativity, superior organizational skills, and amazing interpersonal skills to work every day.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, where their efforts make a true bottom-line difference.
The social media assistant will provide support to the marketing team. Duties will include creating social media profiles, posting updates and using social media tools to automate tasks. Most marketing will be done on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
What you’ll learn
- Content Creation - photographing products, etc.
- Effective engagement with followers and YouTube influencers
- Coordinating product reviews
- Web Analytics & Reporting
- Online Marketing & Social Media trends
- Misc. projects as defined by CMO
- Product Photography
- Pre/post-production experience for product photography (product placement, lighting, etc.)
- Touching up photos
What you’ll need
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Possess a car for running local errands
- Familiarity with computers, databases and Office Suites, Word & Excel
- Positive attitude, self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator - major plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Proficient in social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram - Please includes link to your social profiles when applying.
This is a paid position.