New Media Business Development
Business Development | Burbank, CA | Full Time
TechSmartt is a leading content channel on YouTube that produces original content around all-thing tech, including gadget launches and fun, exciting new products. With close to 400 million views, we are rapidly growing and adding to our team a talented Office Assistant who will bring creativity, superior organizational skills, and amazing interpersonal skills to work every day.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, where their efforts make a true bottom-line difference.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for propelling the growth of our YouTube channels through strategic partnerships and deal-making. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of: the YouTube industry, consumer products and new media and digital entertainment.
The candidate would also have a proven track record of prospecting, negotiating and closing deals to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Perform and execute full cycle business development from lead generation to closing deals
- Drive strategy, operations, and analysis to promote innovation, increase revenue and further objectives of the company
- Identify trends in the industry, opportunities for success and risks to execution and operate and advise senior management accordingly
- Provide ongoing review and analysis of existing partnerships to uphold and strengthen relationships as well as evaluate performance against KPI’s and strategic fit
- Assist in budgeting and internal organizational deliverables
- 2+ years of progressive business development experience in a related or similar industry
- Passion and familiarity with new media platforms and technology
- Enthusiasm and entrenched knowledge spanning media, entertainment and social media – must be “fluent in these languages”
- Self-starter, thrives in dynamic and fast paced environments
- Mastery of drawing and defining conclusions from information and integrating conclusions seamlessly into strategy and execution
- Deep rolodex in the talent, enterprise, brand, and entertainment arenas
- Extensive experience in reviewing and confidently negotiating deals
- Definitive quantitative, financial, presentational, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Track record of meeting and exceeding measurable objectives
- Strong demonstrated ability to work cross functionally with all levels of an organization
BONUS POINTS IF
- Digital agency experience