Business Ops Analyst
Customer Support and Operations | Foster City, CA | Full Time
Hybrid (noun) hy•brid \ˈhī-brəd\
Something that is formed by combining two or more things.
We believe that fewer words define Techshed more accurately than hybrid. A start-up environment powered by the stability of The Home Depot has helped us create a company populated by a team of talented players who work endlessly to solve real problems for real people, every single day. Our cutting-edge products are the result of lofty goals, deep research, healthy debates, boundless innovation, and most importantly, cross-functional collaboration. Everything we create, we create as a team.
In fact, our team is our company; they bring passion to everything they do. They’re friendly, outgoing, focused, and are some of the best and brightest that Silicon Valley has to offer. So come join the Techshed team and see what it’s like to create real products that actually improve our customers’ lives.
- Shuttle Options
- Paid Clipper Pass
- Toll Reimbursement
- 401K & ESPP
- Medical, Vision, & Dental
- Bicycle Friendly
- Free Lunch
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Reimbursement
Techshed, a Home Depot company, creates and develops interactive, user-friendly products that help improve how homeowners find and connect with qualified home service professionals in their neighborhood. Our product offerings currently include Pro Referral, Service Connect, as well as The Home Depot’s Home Services.
Responsible for evaluating overall effectiveness of list strategies to continually improve outbound campaign process and speed to market. Devise and communicate outbound campaign strategy for the call center. Identify, distinguish and analyze multiple components of a problem and then make conclusions using high-level quantitative skills to help drive projects and bring value to the Home Depot through store operations. Participate in driving operations processes for specific areas of responsibilities and complete project tasks as assigned by manager.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- 30% - Review and analyze campaign results to improve dialing strategies to meet the business goals for maximum efficiency.
- 30% - Prepare and deliver insights and recommendations based on analyses using SQL, Excel, Access.
- 20% - Interpret campaign data based on specific knowledge of statistics and procedures used.
- 20% - Provide data to all Manager and/or Directors to support decision-making. Provide input on forecast based on knowledge of product and technology.
- Experience making business recommendations to leadership.
- Project management and process documentation experience a plus.
- Dialer administrative experience preferably in multi-campaign environments
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Competencies
- Familiarity with call center technologies such as predictive dialing, Avaya and ACD
- Salesforce campaign management or related CRM experience
- SQL or relational database experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple levels of management.