Sr. Technical Accountant
Finance | San Jose, CA | Full Time
It’s an exciting time to join Techpoint! Headquartered in San Jose, California, Techpoint is a fabless semiconductor company developing proprietary high definition video connectivity technology targeting high definition video surveillance systems and automotive infotainment systems. We completed our initial public offering on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2017 and we are seeking a dynamic addition to our finance and accounting team as we scale to meet the needs of the expanding business. This is a great opportunity to contribute through a wide variety of projects, challenge your technical and operational knowledge, and to learn and grow with a company.
- Leads research, analysis, and implementation on technical accounting matters for adoption of new accounting pronouncements
- Prepare the annual forecasts and perform periodic forecast updates as required
- Assist in the Company’s month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities, including review of financial statement and disclosure reporting
- Serve as a main point of contact with auditors during quarterly reviews and year end audits
- Supports CFO with ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-4 years of related work experience
- CPA preferred
- Working knowledge of US GAAP
- Proficient in Excel. Experience with NetSuite and Adaptive Insights a plus
- Highly developed analytical and communication skills
Our headquarters are located in North San Jose with quick access to VTA light rail, outdoor courtyard, an updated fitness gym and rec. center with foosball, ping pong and shuffleboard tables for all tenants to enjoy. We offer competitive pay (D.O.E.) and equity as well as medical, dental, vision and 401k to our full-time employees. We are an equal opportunity employer.