Sr Analog/Mixed Signal Design Engineer
R&D | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Techpoint is a fabless semiconductor company developing proprietary high definition video connectivity technology targeting high definition video surveillance systems and automotive infotainment platforms. Techpoint aims to address the growing needs of the next generation high definition video markets. With design centers in the U. S., as well as offices in China, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan, Techpoint has developed cutting edge technologies. This has enabled us to quickly attain a sizable market share in both the high definition video surveillance and automotive infotainment markets.
We are looking for analog and mixed-signal design engineers to contribute to the development video related ICs. The candidate must have a proven record of designing complex ICs in state-of-the-art CMOS process technologies and has successfully placed products into volume production, preferably multiple times.
- Minimum: Masters’ degree in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years’ experience.
- Desired: Top schools and 10+ years’ experience.
- High-speed and analog circuit design experience including three or more of the following: ADCs, DACs, Filters, PLLs, DLLs, High-speed customized IPs and I/Os, SerDes, Clock and Data Recovery, line drivers, and equalizers
- A track record of developing high volume commercial products
- Strong fundamentals in circuit theory, design, and layout
- Working knowledge of industry best practices
- Creative design ability to solve problems demanding the highest levels of speed and power performance
- Experienced in Cadence design flow
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to work across functions and levels
- Please list your harder requirements and "nice to haves" here. This section should be keyword-rich - i.e. please include the keywords you anticipate that job seekers will use to search for jobs on job boards.