Quality Assurance Manager
Operations | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Small fabless semiconductor company located in San Jose is seeking a QA Manager. Assures consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good systems; validating products; providing documentation; managing staff; communicating with internal departments and customers Internationally.
- Performing reliability test for products to assure the product quality; performing AEC-Q100 qualification tests for automotive customers.
- Performing FA upon customer’s request; submitting 8D or FA report and completing CAPA (corrective and preventive action).
- Managing change control to assure the quality and keep customers informed.
- Managing subcontractors manufacturing performance to assure the quality; managing hazardous materials information such as RoHS, DMF, REACH, and managing CMRT.
- Developing quality assurance plans by conducting product validation; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; coordinating and establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring productions events.
- Validating quality processes by establishing product specifications; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information & trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and preventive actions.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing compliance, and surveillance audits of management system; and investigating customer complaints.
- Implementing & maintaining QMS, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification process.
Skills and Qualifications:
• BSEE or Equivalent relevant experience required.
• Five + years of experience as a QA Engineer or QA Manager.
• Good communication skills and team work.
• Must be able to balance multiple priorities.
• Maintain organization of quality system procedures is a plus.
• Complete job specific required training.