Bilingual - SEC Reporting (Japanese) San Jose, CA
Finance | San Jose, CA | Full Time
Headquartered in San Jose, California, Techpoint is a fabless semiconductor company developing proprietary high definition video connectivity technology targeting high definition video surveillance systems and automotive infotainment systems. We are a publicly held on the Tokyo Stock Exchange with design centers at multiple US locations, as well as office in China, Taiwan, Korea, and Japan.
- Assist in the company’s month-end, quarter-end, year-end closing process, including consolidation process
- Assist in preparation of the company’s account reconciliations and analysis
- Assist in the preparation of audit schedules for quarterly reviews and annual audit
- Assist in preparation of the Company's stock-based compensation expense, EPS calculation, and statement of cash flows
- Assist in preparation of SEC and Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE) filings, including drafting of Form 10-Q, Form 10-K, quarterly press releases and any other ad hoc filings in compliance with all SEC, TSE and US GAAP disclosure requirements
- Assist in preparation of financial and operational analytics
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bilingual in Japanese and English at business level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- CPA with audit experience or experience in SEC reporting preferred
- A minimum of three to five years of financial accounting & reporting experience.
- Highly developed in MS Excel.
- Highly developed analytical and communication skills
- Must be systems savvy.
- Highly organized, with focus on process discipline
- Ability to be flexible and able to work as part of a team.
Our headquarters is located in North San Jose with an updated gym and rec center for all tenants. We offer medical, dental, vision and 401k to our full-time employees.