Analytics & Optimization | Onsite, Remote or Combination | Full Time
Allegiance Group is currently looking for a mid-level Digital Analyst who has experience configuring analytics platforms, tracking and analyzing performance of digital campaigns, websites and apps.
You’ll use your analytics skills to help large non-profit organizations measure and increase their online engagement, raise more money, and grow their base of supporters. You’ll have the unique satisfaction of “doing good” every single day working with environmental, health and poverty-fighting organizations.
The ideal candidate has strong technical skills to configure and leverage data from Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to track and analyze performance, paired with the ability to communicate data in order to make effective decisions.
We are looking for a Digital Analyst who will:
Collaborate with internal and client teams to gather analytics requirements and identify project goals & KPIs;
Implement & configure analytics accounts for new websites in development, and perform regular tracking updates to ensure accurate tracking of new features & tactics;
Audit clients' analytics setups and fix issues with their data collection and reporting;
Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and overall website performance;
Develop reports and dashboards using tools like Google Analytics and Google DataStudio; and
- Interpret what the data means, and then communicate recommendations to inform data-driven decision making.
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal Digital Analyst will have:
3+ years of experience in a data, measurement or analytical role;
Hands-on expertise implementing or customizing Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or Adobe Analytics;
Strong communication skills with ability to translate complex data into a compelling story. It's essential that you can communicate with people of varying skill and knowledge levels, including presenting to clients.
Expertise in manipulating and analyzing data in Excel and/or SQL;
Proficiency working with advertising platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter to track key performance indicators;
Strong attention to detail and quality. We want someone who instinctively double checks their work before handing it off;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with remote teams across multiple, simultaneous projects.
Bonus points for
- Experience working in an agency setting as a consultant.
- Experience with multi-channel fundraising and/or e-commerce
- Experience working with nonprofits or associations;
- Experience designing and evaluating conversion rate optimization (CRO) strategies and A/B tests;
- Experience using eCRMs or databases like Salesforce, Luminate Online, or Engaging Networks to gather and analyze marketing data;
- Knowledge of data visualization tools like Google DataStudio or Tableau;
- Experience with Python or R programming languages for data analysis
Other good things to know about this opportunity:
- This position requires occasional travel throughout the US, primarily in the northeastern corridor (we will not be traveling until it is safe to do so).
- Candidates must be legally able to work in the United States and maintain proper work authorization throughout employment with Allegiance Group.
- Candidates must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job presented in a typical office environment.
- Allegiance Group offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent benefits.
- Allegiance Group is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
About Allegiance Group
At Allegiance Group we help nonprofit and social enterprise organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things using digital technology. We design, build and promote websites and online campaigns that make people care and act. Our clients include leading organizations such as the truth Campaign, Audubon Society, the Ocean Conservancy and the League of Women Voters.
Benefits, Rewards & Perks at Allegiance Group
- The people. We are friendly, smart, curious and passionate about what we do!
- Competitive salaries + "Torchies" quarterly bonus program
- Work-life balance (really!) + Casual work environment
- Comprehensive Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision. Pet insurance, too!
- 401k and company match
- Culture of Learning: Professional Development opportunities, Friday Square tables and more
- Regular staff events
- Oh, and don’t forget - You're working with clients who are making a positive difference in the world.