Registered Dental Hygienist
Healthcare | Round Rock, TX | Part Time
Experienced Dental Hygienist Needed at Biological Dental Practice
We are a progressive, holistic dental practice located in Round Rock, Texas. We believe in spending time and resources on proper diagnosis and treating the root cause of a patient's problems with the least invasive, most biocompatible, and most technologically progressive treatments available. We are a small, busy practice and are looking for the right person to work alongside our current hygienist. The position would start out as part time and grow to full time (Monday - Thursday). Although we are small, there is room for the right candidate to grow, and we would prefer to find someone who is looking for a career in a field that can make a difference in the lives of others. Our office is equipped with the best equipment for removing toxins from the environment making it a safe place for our employees to work.
For more information about us and our practice, please visit us online at http://www.tdhtx.com.
We are looking for a person who believes in alternative treatments and who believes that through proper education, patients are better able to make informed decisions on their health.
Dental experience is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED. At least 3 years of recent experience as a hygienist required. Applicants without this requirement will not be considered. Two years of experience with Dentrix Practice Management is also a requirement.
You must be organized and be a quick learner. We are looking for someone who is committed to and has a passion for health.
We are a demanding office... both our patients and our staff have high expectations of us. We expect you to have those expectations of yourself and be able to meet those expectations. If you think you might be a good fit and meet the criteria, please apply today.
- Ensuring high level of patient education and satisfaction
- Confirming/scheduling hygiene appointments
- Quality care and top-notch customer service
- Maintaining a productive schedule
- Monthly re-care communication with patients
- Current, clean RDH license required.
- Must have strong periodontal diagnosing & treatment presentation skills.
- Great chair side manner.
- You must have an open mind and an eagerness to learn.
- EXTREME attention to details required.
- Common sense and excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- High level of comfort with a computers and Dentrix Practice Management software is required as well as taking digital images.
- Health/Science background and interest a definite plus.
- Experience working in alternative medicine/dental practices a plus.
Pay: Depending on experience
Fax: 512-255-1419 or email through Job Score / Craig’s List (no direct calls, please).