Assistant Property Manager
Office | Chicago, IL | Full Time
Working with TConnerRealty means you’re part of our family. A family that strives to provide the very best in rental and home owner living.
Being part of the TConnerRealty family means that you’re a smart and savvy team player with a passion for great service. You understand that you’re accountable for your responsibilities and you thrive better because of it.
We’ve been operating in the greater Chicago area for over 7 years. We specialize in property management as well as real estate agent services.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We’re in need of an excellent assistant property manager to assist our team of property managers.
Your job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manually entering our paper records into our computer systems.
- Completing work orders for our maintenance staff and subcontractors.
- Completing our residential leasing contracts for our tenant portfolio.
- Monitoring current and future vacancies.
- Tenant database management.
- You’re focused on delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- You’re able to handle irate tenants and understand that being polite and understanding will always work better.
- You’re a strong communicator. Your writing and oral skills are clear and effective.
- You’re able to work with deadlines.
- Extensive Word and Excel experience.
- You must be a US citizen and over the age of 18.
- You must have at least 1 years experience as an assistant manager and preferably in the real estate industry.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
This is a full time position and it will pay $35,000/year
Background check and drug screening are mandatory.