VP of Marketing
Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
At Taulia, we recognize that marketing is the tip of the spear for growth. Whether its awareness, pipeline generation, deal acceleration or the enablement of sales, marketing is critically important to our business. We’re looking for an experienced marketing leader who can bring our marketing team to the next level.
In this role, you will be responsible for Taulia’s success in marketing globally. Reporting to the Chief Growth Officer, this is a high-visibility, high-impact role where you will contribute greatly to our continued success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the marketing function at Taulia encompassing all elements of marketing from demand generation to content and comms
- Responsible for delivering successful marketing outcomes by driving both the strategic direction and operational execution of the team
- Elevate the narrative of Taulia in the market
- Grow market awareness and deliver predictable pipeline via a broad set of marketing activities
- Ensure we’re delivering globally in all of our target markets
- Identify new ways to bring our solutions to market
- Work across our marketing team and with the broader organization to deliver on Taulia’s growth objectives
Core Skills and Key Competencies:
- >10 years of relevant work experience in marketing
- A history of successfully leading a marketing team
- Experience marketing to B2B enterprise companies
- Strong management skills, both for an internal team and external vendors
- Deep understanding of demand gen strategies and tactics
- Excellent decision-making skills in regard to allocating marketing spend
- Global experience and expertise entering new geographies
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Comfort in a fast-paced, startup environment without politics
- Knowledge or understanding of Taulia’s industry (Financial Technology, SaaS solutions, enterprise software, etc.) is a plus
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.