Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
- Manage the financial activities of the company, including supervising accounts payable, collecting accounts receivable, maintaining records of business transactions, balancing ledgers and reconciling accounts.
- Run our monthly account close and be in charge of our cash management, banking relationships and treasury.
- Ensure our financial infrastructure is fully understood (cap table, payroll, financial statements, banking relationships).
- Prepare monthly financial reports to present to the Executive team and Board of Directors.
- Coordinate periodic 409a valuations with an independent valuation firm.
- Calculate and pay all sales commissions.
- Approve all incoming and outgoing wire payments.
- Coordinate with our independent CPA firm regarding tax compliance and government filings.
- Participate in capital planning; management and coordination of due diligence process.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- You have a degree in Accounting along with a CPA license, and 10+ years of experience as a controller or director of finance at a revenue-generating startup company, preferably in the SaaS space.
- You have been part of a company that experienced rapid growth both in terms of customers and employees.
- You have been through an outside audit and survived without material weaknesses.
- A strong and proactive planner, collaborator and organizer, a stickler for details and a master of multi-tasking.
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction.
- Completely fluent with Netsuite and experience with Quickbooks