Vice President US Sales
Sales | United States | Full Time
Taulia is on a trajectory to rapidly and irrevocably change the way the world's biggest companies manage their cash and harmonize with their suppliers.
Taulia brings simpler, more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them through a solutions portfolio extending across Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting, eInvoicing, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Analytics.
Taulia drives the evolution of it’s customers’ supply chains from being cost centres to profit centres, by providing comprehensive solutions to address all the inefficiencies currently present in the financial supply chain.
Taulia’s supply chain finance solutions help manage the flow of funds throughout the supply chain. Our well-designed and highly automated supply chain finance product brings buyers, suppliers and financing organizations together into a single integrated solution for optimizing working capital.
Taulia processes more than $150 billion in payments over its platform annually, serving 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across 130 countries, through its cutting-edge SaaS platform. $1 trillion of payments processed to date..
Customers include; Chesapeake, Allianz, Coca-Cola Bottling, Halliburton, Warner Bros, Salesforce, PayPal, Pitney Bowes, Bell, Northgate, Premier Foods, Johnson Controls and many many more global businesses …. circa 20% of the Fortune 500 are Taulia customers
Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco, with multiple offices across the US and Europe.
The Role : Vice President US Sales
The VP US Sales for Taulia will be responsible for the delivery of the US Regional bookings and revenue plan through the direction, management and mentoring of the US direct sales organisation.
Reporting to the Chief Sales Officer, the VP US Sales will be responsible for:
- The management of a high-performance direct US enterprise sales team.
- Planning sales’ programmes for target accounts, vertical sectors & target regions.
- Manage the interaction with marketing to create effective programmes for go-to-market, lead generation and product development.
- Being a key member of the US Management Team and the Global Sales Team
- A track record of sales leadership success across relevant solutions, customers and regions.
- Proven success in an ultra fast growth environment, ability to be hands on in supporting sales activities but also strategic and with the capacity to grow with the business in the future
- Experience in relevant solution areas which includes; working capital optimization, corporate treasury, cash management, supply chain finance and trade finance
- Ideally, experience of managing sales teams operating in complex, high value SaaS enterprise technology environments
- Proven and referenceable track record of new business sales success within a large, complex customer environment
- Ability to understand industry and customer specific landscapes and trends, capturing the forces that drive strategic market dynamics and tactical budgets
- An excellent understanding of the sales process and a passion for sales, sales leadership and over-performance
- To be part of an industry-defining solution’s business that is driving a revolution in global supply chains, supply chain finance and working capital optimization
- To have influence, responsibility, visibility and control
- To join a business that engenders fun, creativity and collaboration
- Very competitive pre-IPO compensation package