Technology Manager, China
Engineering | China | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
We are seeking a highly skilled Technology Manager with a strong background in the technological sector with a focus on supply chain finance area. This position is tasked with working with the local Sales team in China, regional Solution Consultant and global Professional Service and Technology team to implement to ensure local customers are effectively set up for success, support the scaling of China local functionalities and enhance our solution in meeting local needs. The successful candidate should be a highly experienced ERP professional, effective communicator and project manager, an expert in technological development and orchestrator in business needs and technologic values. The incumbent should be comfortable being hands-on implementing and configuring technology solutions.
The position holder will work directly under the Director of Technology and will act as both a technology and business professional, support the establishment of processes that will impact the current and future operations of Taulia in China.
- Leading and managing the implementation of mandates won with local clients and integrate with client’s ERP systems, building up designated client portal for SCF.
- Drive client requirement workshops to define business requirements, processes, and client objectives.
- Deliver client training to increase adoption of the Taulia solution and ensure successful programs.
- Establish efficient processes and repeatable solutions to continuously improve project delivery locally. Prepare relevant documentation, train delivery team and ensure adoption of efficient and mature methodology.
- Work closely with Solution Consultant in analyzing client’s ERP functionalities and configuration, so as to clearly scope the project SOW during sales stage.
- Work closely with Sales team in understanding client’s customization needs in technology and potential costs and time requirement during sales stage.
- Support the building up of local cloud infrastructure during different stage, ensure local implementation runs smoothly on top of local cloud and local system instance once built up.
- Work with China local providers such as data service and technology product to deliver local features or products approved
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science or related field.
- Minimum 5-8 years working in leading ERP service providers or related company (such as authorized implementation agent with large market scale).
- Minimum 2-5 years experience in SAP and/or comparable ERP with a focus in Procure to Pay, AP Automation and/or Order to CashMinimum 5 years of project management experience.
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Proven experience and exposure in Finance and Banking would be an important plus to this position.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- A strong mind-set of start-up and ability to deliver by individual and with team.
- Good industry knowledge in Tech (preferably in Fintech) with an eye towards the future.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.