Professional Services | Singapore | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
We are seeking a highly skilled Technology Manager with experience in the areas of technology, consulting, and supply chain finance in the APAC region. This position is primarily tasked with implementing the Taulia solutions with customers and development of the regional Professional Services team. The Technology Manager will also work with APAC Sales and Solution Consultant teams to support winning customer mandates. In this role, the Technology Manager will develop understanding of market needs for the solution and communicate demand for specific APAC local enhanced functionalities to the Taulia Product team. The position holder should be an effective communicator and leader as well as highly experienced in ERP integrations and platforms.
The primary focus of the Technology Manager is on implementing the Taulia solution and associated User Exits (for SAP implementations) to fulfill specific business needs for our customers. This includes all types of ERP integrations, both SAP and any other ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, JDE, Lawson, etc.). The Technology Manager should be able to implement Taulia's innovative solutions at client sites across APAC and guide them through the full implementation cycle from concept to launch. The person should be comfortable being hands-on implementing and configuring technology solutions. Successful Candidate can easily translate business opportunities into functional, technical and/or product-requirement documentation.
The desired candidate should have an established track record of successful B2B engagements. Candidates understand the business problems of B2B integration, supplier networks, file-based messaging, data modeling and security.
- Leading and managing the implementation of mandates won with local clients. This includes integrating with client’s ERP systems and the associated technical and business planning for successful rollout with the client’s supplier network post technical go-live
- Drive client requirement workshops to which define technical and business requirements, processes, and client objectives
- Deliver client training to increase adoption of the Taulia solution and ensure successful programs
- Leverage existing delivery playbooks, adding and enhancing processes for most effective APAC regional delivery
- Prepare relevant documentation which is professionally and clear for Taulia clients
- Work closely with Solution Consultant in analyzing client’s ERP functionalities and configuration, so as to clearly scope the project SOW during sales stage
- Work closely with Sales team in understanding client’s customization needs in technology and potential costs and time requirement during sales stage
- Occasionally participate in pre-sales as the implementation expert to answer questions by prospects on phone calls or on-site visits
- Support and provide implementation estimates for Sales
- Act as the escalation manager for project implementations when consultants bring up technical or functional issues on the project
- Ensure all implementation delivery practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Determine resource allocations on project implementations
- Responsible for strategy and management of the out-sourcing of Contractors when needed for project implementations
- Interview and hire new consultant resources as approved per growth plans
- Train new consultants on the implementation process and travel to customer sites to shadow them during their onboarding period
- Ensure that time charging policies for project consultants are followed
- Assist in the estimating of work effort for project change requests
- Be the subject matter expert on the Taulia Business Exchange software and help project consultants with technical/functional questions on their implementations
- Collaborate with the Taulia Partner Enablement team on partner engagements where required
- Discovering areas for delivery process improvement and engaging with the global Professional Services team to implement the changes
- Promote Taulia culture of fun and celebrate success within your organization
- Bachelor degree or above in computer science or related field
- Experience implementing software solutions and consulting practices
- Experience in SAP and/or comparable ERP with a focus in Procure to Pay, AP Automation and/or Order to Cash, Finance, SaaS, and Invoice Automation
- Experience trouble-shooting and/or coding in SAP ABAP
- Skillset that includes an understanding of interfaces and data mapping
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology
- A strong mindset of start-up and ability to deliver by individual and with a team
- Enthusiastic relationship builder
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles
- Results-oriented self-starter with a strong sense of initiative and urgency that can work independently
- Flexible, objective and professional
Nice to Have:
- Proven experience and exposure in Finance and Banking a plus
- Project management experience within APAC a plus
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.