Technical Support Engineer with Mandarin and English
Technical Services | Singapore | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright and self-motivated individual to help our customers be successful in using the Taulia platform. The support is provided via web-tickets, emails, chats and phone calls.
This role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to self-manage. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information is important, as is a good sense of humor and ability to pass through life with a smile on your face.
- Ownership of customer inquiries and issues reported;
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues;
- Provide prompt and accurate follow up to customers;
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues;
- Meet defined Service Level Agreements and Objectives and Key Results, defined as part of the company’s goals setting process;
- Maintain phone, chat and email coverage during working hours.
Core Skills and Key Competencies:
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Customer Support Role;
- Excellent phone and written communication skills in Mandarin and English;
- Availability to work on-site in Singapore;
- Nice to have: familiarity with the financial sector, finance terms and supply chain management;
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.