Technical SAP Consultant Rock Star
Project Delivery | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
- Taulia empowers global 2000 firms to generate $10+ million/year in savings by offering to pay suppliers ahead of schedule if they agree to discount their invoices.
- Our team previously built and exited Ebydos, a leading accounts payable software solution we sold to 600+ enterprises.
- We are well funded by top-tier VC's and are already working with big, paying customers whose products you likely use every day.
- Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Düsseldorf (Germany), Park CIty, UT and Sales Offices in New York City and London.
- We’re selling fast and growing even faster.
As SAP Consultant at Taulia you will implement our innovative solutions at client sites all across North America, and guide them through the full implementation cycle from concept to launch. You are an individual who loves to be hands-on with software products, especially in an SAP ERP environment. You can drive innovation for our solutions, based on client feedback. You can customize or enhance functionality on the spot, using SAP Workbench, Workflow, Debugger or any other tool, to ensure our clients are the happiest in the industry.
You have a strong track record of long term employment engagements. You understand the business problems in accounts payable (A/P), procurement, and corporate treasury and in relation to SAP ERP, and you can translate them into specification documents, technical documentations or product requirement documents. Being the perfect candidate you are, you previously worked for SAP or an SAP solution partner as a consultant, and you are experienced in FI, CO and MM.
About the Job:
- Work with client to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Implement, customize and test Taulia solutions on client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements.
- Write and debug ABAP programs.
- Develop project documentation, provide knowledge transfer and conduct end-user training.
- Work hand-in-hand with Taulia project manager to provide functional expertise, guidance and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go live.
- Work closely with product development and quality assurance teams to keep product knowledge current, and to contribute to improving our software.
- 4 years of SAP experience, or less if complemented by related experience or product. Alternatively, 2 years SAP experience combined with 5 years of Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience.
- Business analyst skills – Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements and develop professional standard solution document.
- Mature consulting skills - candidate needs to be able to consult on best practices for finance functions, primarily from an A/P perspective.
- SAP technical skills and ABAP development [coding in user exits]. Guide client basis teams to install and configure SAP add-on. Configure SAP add-on via IMG tree.
- Project delivery skills - Result and customer oriented. Able to set the right expectation to customer and project team and deliver the right solution in a timely manner.
- Communication skills - candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in implementation of A/P automation software, preferably from Readsoft, Dolphin, or Open Text for Fortune 1000 companies.
- Exposure to electronic invoicing.
- Understanding of SaaS solutions, technology and architecture.
How to Apply:
Applications without cover letters will not be considered. This role necessitates an individual with superb communication skills. Write whatever you like, but we'd prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup and/or tell us about something you've done you are particularly proud of.
In addition to a generous compensation and stock option package, Taulia also offers its employees the following benefits:
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year of employment, with additional vacation for more seniority.
- A comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance plans.
- A company-paid commuter benefit subsidy.
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit, and regular fully catered lunches.