Technical Consultant - SAP
Technical Services | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
About the Job:
The Consultant implements Taulia's innovative solutions at client sites across Europe, and guides them through the full implementation cycle from concept to launch.
The candidate is a team player who loves to be hands-on, especially in an SAP ERP environment.
The Consultant will customize or enhance functionality of the product to ensure Taulia clients are the happiest in the industry. Additionally, the Consultant serves as the eyes and ears of Taulia, transforming client feedback into product innovation.
The Consultant must have an established track record of successful SAP engagements. He understands the business problems in accounts payable, procurement, and treasury in relation to SAP ERP (FI, AP, MM) and other ERP solutions.
Candidates can easily translate business opportunities into functional, technical and/or product-requirement documentation.
- Drive workshops at the clients to analyze and define business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Implement, customize, enhance and test Taulia solutions on client system to meet business requirements.
- Develop project documentation, provide knowledge transfer and conduct end-user training.
- Work hand-in-hand with Taulia project manager to provide functional expertise, guidance and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go live.
- Work closely with product development and quality assurance teams to keep product knowledge current, and to contribute to improving Taulia software.
- A bachelors degree in IT or a related field is required.
- 3-6 years of SAP experience, or less if complemented by related experience or product. Alternatively, 2 years SAP experience combined with 5 years of Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience.
- SAP technical skills and ABAP development [coding in user exits].
- Experience is B2B file transfers of data files in EDI, XML, or CSV through sFTP or AS2.
- Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documentation.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time as well as lead multiple consultant resources on a project and manage their tasks to completion.
- Ability to manage projects with partner resources.
- Understanding of SaaS solutions, technology and architecture.
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements in the PS methodology process.
- Ability to set the right expectation to customer and project team and deliver the right solution in a timely manner.
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment.
- Results-oriented with strong sense of initiative and urgency.
- Fluency in English
Nice to Have:
- Experience in implementation of AP automation software, preferably from ReadSoft, Dolphin, or Open Text.
- Business analyst skills – Ability to gather, analyze and define requirements to develop professional standard solution documentation.
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial minded individuals to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture, then apply now.