Professional Services | Singapore | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
The primary focus of the Technical Consultant is on implementing the Taulia solution and associated enhancements to fulfill specific business needs for our customers. This includes all types of ERP integrations, both SAP and any other ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, JDE, Lawson, etc.). The candidate should be able to implement Taulia's innovative solutions at client sites across APAC and guide them through the full implementation cycle from concept to launch. The person should be comfortable being hands-on implementing and configuring technology solutions. Successful candidates can easily translate business opportunities into functional, technical and/or product-requirement documentation.
The desired candidate should have an established track record of successful B2B engagements. Candidates understand the business problems of B2B integration, supplier networks, file-based messaging, data modeling and security.
- This position will work alongside Taulia Project Managers and Business Consultants to form the delivery team to implement solutions with customers. The Technical Consultant leads the efforts to integrate with client’s ERP systems and the associated technical and business planning for successful rollout with the client’s supplier network post technical go-live
- Participate as a key player in the implementation of Taulia solutions with new and existing customer as the owner of the technical workstream efforts
- Lead client requirement workshops to define technical and business requirements, processes, and client objectives
- Deliver client training and support testing to ensure quick implementation of the Taulia solution
- Leverage existing delivery playbooks, adding and enhancing processes for most effective APAC regional delivery
- Prepare relevant documentation which is professionally and clear for Taulia clients
- Occasionally participate in pre-sales as the implementation expert to answer questions by prospects on phone calls or on-site visits
- Ensure all implementation delivery practices adhere to regulatory standards
- Ensure that time charging policies for project consultants are followed
- Assist in the estimating of work effort for project change requests
- Be the subject matter expert on the Taulia Business Exchange software and help client resources with the technical/functional expertise during their implementations
- Collaborate with the Taulia Partner Enablement team on partner engagements where required
- Discovering areas for delivery process improvement and engaging with the global Professional Services team to implement the changes
- Promote Taulia culture of fun and celebrate success within your organization
- Experience implementing software solutions and consulting practices
- Experience in SAP and/or comparable ERP with a focus in Procure to Pay, AP Automation and/or Order to Cash, Finance, SaaS, and Invoice Automation
- Experience trouble-shooting and/or coding in SAP ABAP
- Skillset that includes an understanding of interfaces and data mapping
- A self-starter with the ability to deliver as an individual and as part of a team
- Effective customer facing skills communicating information, active listening, and relationship building to drive successful implementation experiences and success with customers
- Capable of communicating effectively with a variety of personality styles
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and urgency who can work independently
- Contribute to the delivery teams ability to delivery a positive and fun experience for the customer and to be part of Taulis team culture
Nice to Have:
- Proven experience and exposure in Finance and Banking
- Project management experience within APAC
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.