Technical Account Manager
Technical Services | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
About the Job:
We are seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to build strong partnerships with our customers to ensure their success. The SAP Technical Account Manager will work closely with their Business Consultant and Technical Services peers to achieve customers’ technical and financial objectives! This position is located in San Francisco, CA where you will work with the finest coworkers in the state.
- Design, configuration and testing of Taulia SAP add-on
- Solve incidents/problems and fix enhancements related to Taulia SAP add-on and its integration to the customer’s core SAP system
- Review and challenge business requirements, showing impact on business processes and make recommendations related to the proposed solution e.g. process change or system solution
- Collaborate with both internal teams and customer teams to ensure success
- 3+ years of proven experience as SAP consultant in the Fi / MM areas OR 5+ years experience in Customer Support role with SAP focus
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience in ABAP development
- Ability to manage multiple customer projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer facing experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience in workflow solutions like Readsoft, Open text, Dolphin, etc.
- Exposure to SAP BASIS tasks like supporting SAP System upgrades and refreshes, EHP upgrades, support packs and connectivity
- Understanding how SAP interfaces with third-party tools and components
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Finance
- Understanding of the P2P process