Supply Chain Finance, Director of Product Management
Product | Remote | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
Taulia is seeking a Director of Product Management for Supply Chain Finance (SCF) to join our team focused on delivering solutions that help every business thrive by releasing cash locked in the financial supply chain.
Taulia delivers innovative early payment, financing and payment solutions to enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. As senior member of the Working Capital Product team you will be at the heart of driving continuous and material expansion of our customer solutions. You will be responsible for development and delivery of new services driving new revenue and directly impacting the growth of the company. The Supply Chain Finance Product Director will work with key stakeholders externally and internally to capitalize on Taulia market position and competencies and drive additional value with improved and expanded solutions for existing and new customers.
As a Director of Product Management, You Will:
- Own product strategy and product management for Supply Chain Finance (SC, Reverse Factoring, Approved Payables Financing) solutions/services.
- Develop and manage business plan for building and rollout of new products and services in your product area.
- Understand and navigate global complexities for SCF or related solutions.
- Provide thought leadership on strategies to solidify and expand, including consultation with customers, prospects, Taulia direct sales resources, strategic partners, and distribution.
- Drive the decisions to build, buy, or outsource where needed to expedite time to market.
- Lead selection of strategic partners and/or service providers (as appropriate) to deliver on agreed business case(s).
- Work closely with Taulia Product Owners to align Product Development Roadmaps (including but not limited to business requirements, success criteria, prioritization and dependencies).
- Manage ongoing relationship(s) with partners and service providers in your product area.
- Ensure delivery of end-to-end solution(s), including but not limited to sales enablement, customer support, compliance, and operations.
- Manage go to market planning and execution.
- Understand and document competitive landscape.
- Understand and communicate how Supply Chain Finance/Approved Payables Financing fits with Taulia overall value proposition and market differentiation.
- Track and manage performance against business case(s).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Successfully developed and/or managed SCF solutions/programs.
- Understanding of all aspects of Approved Payables Financing - including but not limited to accounting treatment, legal constructs, funding considerations, and technology enablement.
- Extensive SCF global experience, and knowledge of key considerations for US and European markets.
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple models, or other types of financing is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience (10+ year) as a Product Manager.
- Experience collaborating across teams (internal and external) to achieve results.
- Intellectually curious, asks questions and connects things meaningfully.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.