Supplier Integration Specialist (Maternity Cover)
Professional Services | Sofia, Bulgaria | Temporary
Imagine a company with the vision of fundamentally changing the pace with which money flows across big and small businesses both in the US and abroad… The greater the pace, the more quickly economies can grow and the faster new jobs can be created. Welcome to Taulia.
Taulia is a company of technical and financial entrepreneurs who wish to bring simpler and more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them.
Taulia's solution takes only hours to install, generate millions of dollars of benefit, and is increasingly winning both national and international recognition as best in its class.
Coca-Cola Bottling, Pfizer, Johnson Controls, Warner Bros. are among a growing list of companies who have joined the Taulia journey.
Taulia is based in San Francisco, CA, with multiple offices across the US and Europe. We've been steadily growing at 300% and are looking for the next leader to join our ranks. Have what it takes? If so, read on.
About the Job:
As a Supplier Integration Specialist (Maternity Cover) at Taulia, you will be responsible for implementation and support of Inbox by Taulia solutions, ensuring data integrity throughout application systems, and ensuring that assigned application development tasks are meeting strategic business objectives.
The Supplier Integration Specialist is also responsible for evaluating, recommending, and implementing proper technical solutions to enhance the business value of assigned operations, establishing and maintaining tactical plans that support Taulia’s strategic vision, ensuring a common understanding of technical matters is reached across the company, assisting in the implementation of tactical plans and ensuring proper IT controls are established, followed and monitored for quality results.
- Responsible for the design and architecture of a scalable and robust Integration solution;
- Design, develop and integrate Integration maps and processes to other systems;
- Provide ongoing internal customer support for Inbox by Taulia product questions and problems;
- Ensure standards and policies are maintained;
- Ensure development, documentation, and communication of progress reports pertaining to new EDI transaction maps, business edits and new trading partner on boarding;
- Promote fun and celebrate success within your organization;
- Represent Taulia in a professional and positive manner.
- Three+ years experience in B2B account manager, ERP Systems, Finance, SaaS, and Invoice Automation;
- Extensive experience of eInvoicing and procurement;
- Extensive experience with ANSI X12 transaction (810, 850, 997, proprietary, etc.), cXML, UBL and etc.;
- Extensive experience with connectivity methods like FTP, sFTP, AS2;
- Ability to understand and discuss the business-to-business transactions that occur in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and procurement;
- Self motivated and detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines;
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment;
- Results-oriented with strong sense of initiative and urgency;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong phone and e-mail etiquette;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills required;
- Flexible, objective and professional.
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors, and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company’s core culture then apply now.