Staff Accountant (Maternity Cover)
General and Administrative | Sofia, Bulgaria | Temporary
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are searching for a highly motivated Staff Accountant who is looking for exposure to a broad set of accounting functions. This position will play an integral role in supporting the Accounts Payable and the billing processes. This person must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will have immediate availability to join as a full-time employee (maternity cover).
• Accounts Payable- enter, code, and route invoices for approval;
• T&E- manage expense report and credit card processing;
• Account Receivable- submit invoices to customers;
• Month-end close- assist in closing the financials for Taulia and its subsidiaries;
• Act as a backup for other accounting functions as needed;
• Other ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• 2 - 4 years of relevant experience;
• Degree in Accounting or related discipline;
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English);
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work effectively within fixed deadlines.
Nice to have:
• Experience in a multinational company preferably in a SaaS or FinTech space;
• Strong financial systems background (NetSuite, Bill.com, Expensify etc.).
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors, and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial-minded individuals to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company’s core culture then apply now.