Sr. Director of Demand Generation
Marketing | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job
A key driver of Taulia’s growth is the volume of high-quality leads generated by our marketing team for our sales team. We’re looking for an experienced demand generation leader who can bring our marketing to the next level by leveraging a combination of inbound and outbound strategies.
In this role, you will be responsible for Taulia’s success in demand generation globally, from concept to execution. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this is a high-visibility, high-impact role where you will contribute greatly to our continued growth.
- Lead the demand generation function within Taulia’s marketing department, both strategically and operationally.
- Deliver predictable pipeline via a broad set of demand generation activities.
- Ensure pipeline is being developed globally in all of our target markets.
- Identify new ways to generate pipeline through a process of trial, measurement, iteration and scaling.
- Work across our marketing team and with the broader organization to deliver fully integrated campaigns.
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact and ROI of each activity.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in marketing.
- Deep understanding of demand gen strategies and tactics – email, digital, content syndication, direct mail, etc.
- Experience marketing to B2B enterprise companies.
- Strong management skills, both for an internal team and external vendors.
- Excellent decision-making skills in regard to allocating marketing spend.
- Global experience and expertise entering new geographies.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- A desire to work both at a strategic level and tactically on projects and campaigns.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, startup environment without politics.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with our CRM tool (Salesforce) and marketing automation tool (Marketo).
- Knowledge or understanding of Taulia’s industry (Financial Technology, SaaS solutions, enterprise software, etc.).
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.