Solution Consultant - APAC
Sales | Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.6 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced, agile and multi-skilled Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant (“SC”) to join our recently expanded APAC team, located in Australia.
Taulia SC’s thrive on showcasing Taulia’s solutions based on their domain expertise, P2P and ERP technical and process expertise, incredible presentation, verbal and written communication skills, astonishing work ethic and flexibility, and the personality to successfully engage every part of the company across the Sales, Professional Services, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams.
To be successful in the SC role at Taulia, the candidate must possess some, if not all, of these traits:
- A genuine passion and enthusiasm for showcasing Taulia solutions, comfortable in front of an audience with smooth product demonstrations, the ability to articulate and communicate our value proposition, and the written communication skills to deliver personalized, compelling RFP responses.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in technical SAP/Multi ERP technologies: consulting and/or Development.
- A technical integration and systems architecture background in SAP and other ERPs, especially deep knowledge of SAP FI/CO/MM (business process and technical).
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the Procure-to-Pay or AP automation market space.
- Technical expertise in relevant multi-ERP areas including a drive to develop into a best in class Pre-sales.
- Exposure to the sales cycle of enterprise software, preferably SaaS to large enterprises.
- The gravitas to engage and project trust to the prospects from accounts payable, procurement, treasury, shared services and IT departments.
- Ability to guide and support change management activities required by the customers to fully adopt the Taulia platform to obtain their business objectives
As part of a new exciting team in a new region for Taulia, we are looking for a versatile candidate who can think on their feet and are keen to get their hands dirty. Ideally, you will have the ability to focus on different tasks, projects and priorities day to day. Reporting into the GM of APAC, you will have a unique opportunity of being one of the first feet on the ground in the new region for Taulia, and therefore help shape the business for years to come and potentially lead future teams in the region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with sales executives to develop and execute against prospect specific sales strategies.
- Be the Taulia solution expert in the sales process.
- Create and deliver customer-specific presentations and functional/technical demonstrations, answer technical and security questionnaires, and define pilots/proof of concepts.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFIs and RFPs.
- Dynamically map and align Taulia's functional solutions to a prospects’ high-level business opportunities.
- Support business case development workshops, and participate in multi-stakeholder and executive presentations.
- Crystalize clients' and new region requirements and needs for the Product team.
- Represent Taulia at trade-shows and conferences.
- Ability be the local regional contact point on projects and assist in leading multiple projects at the same time as well as co-ordinate multiple global resources both internal and with partners on a project.
- Ability to set the right expectation to customer and project team and deliver the right solution in a timely manner.
- Work closely with project managers to provide functional expertise, guidance and support of the client throughout the project lifecycle and post-go live.
- Participating in customer workshops and bridge business goals to all aspects of delivery
- Strong understanding of the Procure-to-Pay and financial operational processes within large enterprises.
- Prior ERP (SAP, Oracle, Dynamics etc) experience, preferably directly involved with SAP FI/CO/MM and SAP related technology experience.
- Proficient technical knowledge on Enterprise Integration/architecture.
- Flexible mind-set and expertise in team-selling environments with strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic corporate / business environment with process and approach changing regularly, especially in a new region for the company.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience in B2B integration and file transfer with EDI.
- 10 years in the enterprise solution space with a 3 years experience in a pre-sales and/or solution/technical consultant capacity a plus.
- 3-6 years of ERP experience (Functional and technical knowledge) or less if complemented by related experience or product. Alternatively, 2 years ERP experience combined with 5 years of Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience. SAP experience highly relevant.
- Ability to travel for business Australia wide, and sometimes overseas in the APAC region plus North America.
- Bachelors degree in business, finance or a related field.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience SAP Add-on technology.
- Other APAC language proficiencies.
- Experience within Cash Management, Supply Chain Finance and Trade Finance.
- XML experience.
- Being part of an industry-defining solution’s business that is leading a revolution in financial supply chain and working capital optimization
- Having direct influence, responsibility, visibility, and control over strategic partner sales initiatives
- Being part of a team that embraces having fun; being creativity; and continually collaborates
- Competitive pre-IPO compensation package