Software Engineer (Taulia Trade Technology)
TTT | Sofia, Bulgaria | Full Time
About Taulia Trade Technology:
TTT is getting up-to-speed and this job is an excellent opportunity to shape and influence the first in-house development teams.
About This Job:
We are looking for bright, curious, and mature individuals to kick off Taulia Trade Technology engineering teams in Sofia.
Ideal candidates would be seasoned software engineers who are equally motivated by the technology and the value it brings to the business.
Previous experience with our technology stack and/or FinTech domain is a clear advantage.
About Taulia Engineering:
- We're a tribe of agile teams. We craft a cloud-based, multi-tenant platform employing microservice architecture;
- Our stack includes Groovy and Java, Spring, Gradle, MySQL, and more;
- We use Grafana, NewRelic, Redash, and Graylog to monitor performance and metrics;
- We use Jenkins, Jenkins X, JUnit, and Spock to test, deploy and release;
- Teams have full ownership of features and components - from technical design to rollout;
- We release often and rely on tons of automated tests.
- Largest Taulia office with more than 120 employees from all departments;
- Seven engineering teams;
- Convenient location, catered lunches, exciting list of perks;
- Educational budget (covers books, courses, conferences and more);
- We value a safe environment. No bossing around or micro-management;
- Flexible home office policies.
- Take part in designing, scoping, and maintaining features and components;
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code. Write unit and integration tests. Review your peers’ code;
- Be a partner for the Architecture team in brainstorming on new technologies and patterns to use;
- Keep things realistic. Solve challenging problems and – more importantly – help avoid them;
- You have 2+ years of Java-world experience;
- You have experience working in Financial Services / Trading Technologies / Asset Management software;
- Previous experience of integration with Salesforce/ Working with Salesforce.
- As a part of a product company, you have had exposure to external organizations and clients;
- You have familiarity with event and messaging based architecture and related technologies;
- You've built a cloud-based product before and stuck around to scale it as well;
- You always look for new and better ways to do things, and love automation: continuous integration, automated testing & deployment, and TDD are no strangers to you;
- Most importantly - you're smart, curious, and grounded.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.