Engineering | San Francisco, CA
- Taulia empowers global 2000 firms to generate $10+ million/year in savings by offering to pay suppliers ahead of schedule if they agree to discount their invoices.
- Our team previously built and exited Ebydos, a leading accounts payable software solution we sold to 600+ enterprises.
- We are well funded by top-tier VC's and are already working with big, paying customers whose products you likely use every day.
- Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Düsseldorf (Germany), Park CIty, UT and Sales Offices in New York City and London.
- We’re selling fast and growing even faster. Join us at our headquarters in scenic San Francisco, CA.
About the Job:
- Write code. Elegant, maintainable, reusable code in Java and Groovy.
- Integrate and extend our different back-end applications, data storage and processing systems.
- Work hand in hand with other engineers, architects, QE and our product team to define and develop and deploy new features and product lines.
- Do whatever is necessary, at all tiers, to maintain and scale our solution.
- 2-5 years of relevant professional experience in creating and maintaining web-applications.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality of your work.
- You understand how the web works and where your code is executed. We believe people should know more than only their core skillset.
- You know how to build reusable libraries and components.
Nice to Have:
- You’ve used our tools: Java, Groovy, J2EE, MySQL, Cassandra, Spring, Hibernate, Grails.
- Published and maintained open source code and libraries.
How to Apply:
- Applications without cover letters will not be considered. We need people who can communicate in code and in English. Write whatever you like, but we'd prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup and/or tell us about something you've done you are particularly proud of.
In addition to a generous compensation and stock option package, Taulia also offers its employees the following benefits:
- A comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision, Life and LTD Insurance plans.
- A company-paid commuter benefit subsidy.
- 3 weeks paid vacation your first year of employment.
- A kitchen stocked with snacks, drinks, organic fruit, and regular fully-catered lunches.
- Bean bags and video games when you need a break.