Signature Account Manager
Customer Success - Buyer Success | Remote - US | Full Time | From $150,000.00 to $170,000.00 per year
Taulia’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
Taulia is looking for a Signature Account Manager (SAM) to join our growing team. As a SAM, you will be responsible for the success and up-leveling of key existing Taulia relationships across the Americas. You will lead cross-functional teams, develop and implement strategies to drive the success of the relationship. The responsibility will encompass overall relationship returns, expansion of executive relationships, as well as securing the participation of customer executives at Taulia events.
SAM’s must have an established track record of relationship management, the ability to represent the organization at an executive level, and a firm understanding of working capital finance. The individual must be able to understand clients’ needs, manage expectations, and reinforce the positive perception of Taulia. SAM’s will also be responsible for translating these intangibles into increased revenues and opportunities for Taulia.
Key Competencies and Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive holistic client relationship strategy for strategic accounts
- Up-level existing relationships and grow executive level contacts
- A deep appreciation for Taulia’s vision and ability to inspire the same vision with customers
- Secure positive outcomes from challenging situations
- Efficiently leverage Taulia’s resources to drive the customer’s success and revenue growth
- Work closely with Taulia’s Program Success Managers, Sales Teams, Supplier Success, Taulia Trade Technology, Legal and Product teams to support customers
- Work closely with Marketing to secure client participation in marketing events
- 10+ years experience in relationship management of large corporates
- 6+ years of structured finance, trade finance, or related experience
- Capable of communicating effectively with executive management and a variety of personality styles
- Ability to understand clients problems, develop strategies, and secure successful outcomes
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to build consensus in team environments
- Ability to lead multiple projects and cross-functional resources and manage tasks to completion
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and urgency
Nice to Have:
- Fluency in additional regional languages (Spanish, Portuguese, etc.).
- Supply chain finance, receivables finance, securitization or Inventory finance experience
- SaaS or financial services sales experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- 401k with match
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California and majority owned by SAP. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.