Signature Account and Program Success Manager (SAM/PSM) - APAC
Sales | Singapore | Full Time
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses uses Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
Taulia is looking for a Signature Account and Program Success Manager (SAM/PSM) to join our growing team. You will be the principal SAM/PSM in the region and responsible for assisting with building and developing of the APAC account management team. As a SAM/PSM, you will be responsible for the success and up-levelling of key existing Taulia relationships across Asia pacific. The responsibility will encompass overall relationship returns, expansion of executive relationships, as well as securing the participation of customer executives at Taulia events.
SAM’s and PSM’s are experienced team players that embody Taulia’s core values:
- Customer success is our success.
- We get shit done.
- Diversity is how we grow.
You will be tasked with supporting the build-out of the local account management team, while also managing existing accounts and developing and implementing strategies to drive the success of the relationships.
Applicants must have an established track record of relationship management, the ability to represent the organization at an executive level, and a firm understanding of working capital finance. The individual must be able to understand clients’ needs, manage expectations, and reinforce the positive perception of Taulia. Applicants will also be responsible for translating these intangibles into increased revenues and opportunities for Taulia.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive holistic client relationship strategy for up to 5 strategic accounts
- Up-level existing relationships and grow executive-level contacts
- A deep appreciation for Taulia’s vision and ability to inspire the same vision with customers
- Secure positive outcomes from challenging situations
- Efficiently leverage Taulia’s resources to drive the customer’s success and revenue growth
- Work closely with Taulia’s Business Consultants, Sales Teams, Supplier Success, Taulia Trade Technology, Legal and Product teams to support customers
- Work closely with Marketing to secure client participation in marketing events
- 10+ years experience in relationship management of large corporates
- 6+ years of structured finance, trade finance, or related experience
- Fluency in English
- Capable of communicating effectively with executive management and a variety of personality styles
- Ability to understand clients' problems, develop strategies, and secure successful outcomes
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to build consensus in team environments
- Ability to lead multiple projects and cross-functional resources and manage tasks to completion
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and urgency
Nice to Have:
- Fluency in additional regional languages preferably Mandarin, Malay, Vietnamese or Japanese
- Supply chain finance, receivables finance, securitization, or Inventory finance experience
- SaaS or financial services sales experience
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.