Senior Technical Writer (San Francisco, CA)
Product Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
About the Job:
In Taulia’s Product team, we live and breathe our core values. Two values that ring especially true to the Senior Technical Writer role are: “We get sh*t done” and “We are passionate about our product: our actions not our words satisfy our customers”.
Taulia is a leading enterprise software start-up located in San Francisco and serving Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies around the globe. Taulia connects the largest, most innovative companies in the world to their supply chains to strengthen relationships and save millions.
Taulia has received ample recognition for being the leader in supplier financing and has repeatedly been ranked atop the best places to work in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. A few of Taulia's clients include Coca-Cola Bottling, Pfizer, John Deere, Home Depot, Pacific Gas & Electric, Hallmark and many others.
What You’ll Do All Day:
Besides be awesome? You will:
- Be an instrumental part of the Product team responsible for bringing new products and features to market.
- Develop a deep understanding of our industry, users, and technology.
- Delight readers by delivering intuitive technical content.
- Influence our overall documentation, content, and information architecture strategy.
- Operate hand-in-hand with our engineering and delivery teams.
- Develop ingenious and innovative solutions to solve tough problems.
- Monitor and report on KPIs to understand the usability and engagement of your content.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of product and feature metrics.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices.
- Find, explore and use tools that can accelerate our delivery of more great documentation!
What We Want From You:
- Previous experience writing technical content for SaaS products.
- Familiarity with Agile Technical Writing
- Experience with single-source content authoring (XML, DITA, DocBook)
- Experience with bug tracking and content management software
- Familiarity with modern information architecture strategies and innovative publishing techniques, including multi-media and video.
- Previous experience writing for international audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Writing, Business, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Writing Samples are required.
- Familiarity with the Financial Services industry.
- Familiarity with SAP, Oracle, or other ERP software.
- Energetic, passionate, and perhaps a little different!
- Passion for learning new technology. You are an innovator.
- Strong empathy for users of our products.
- An independent operator! We get sh*t done at Taulia and expect you’ll make it happen!
- Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of user interface and/or user experience best practices.
- Strong organization and content management skills.
- Superior verbal and written skills.
- Excellent analytical and research capabilities.
Taulia is a rapidly growing SF-based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurs to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.