Senior Solutions Consultant
Sales | Germany | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
The role : Senior Solution Consultant (SC) / Germany
We are seeking an experienced Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant or Technical Consultant to join our team, located in Germany
Taulia’s Solution Consultants absolutely have pre-sales DNA and thrive on showcasing Taulia’s solutions based on their domain expertise, SAP technical and process expertise, incredible presentation, verbal and written communication skills, astonishing work ethic and flexibility, and the personality to successfully engage every part of the company across the Sales, Professional Services, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams.
To be successful in the SC role at Taulia, the candidate must possess some, if not all, of these traits:
- genuine passion and enthusiasm for showcasing Taulia solutions, comfortable in front of an audience with smooth product demonstrations, the ability to articulate and communicate our value proposition, and the written communication skills to deliver personalized, compelling RFP responses.
- a minimum of 5 years experience in technical SAP technologies: consulting and/or Development.
- a technical integration and systems architecture background in SAP and other ERPs, especially deep knowledge of SAP FI/CO/MM (business process and technical)
- a minimum of 5 years experience in the Procure-to-Pay or AP automation market space.
- technical expertise in relevant SAP areas including a drive to develop into a best in class Pre-sales.
- exposure to the sales cycle of enterprise software, preferably SaaS to large enterprises
- the gravitas to engage and project trust to the prospects from accounts payable, procurement, treasury, shared services and IT departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with sales executives to develop and execute against prospect specific sales strategies.
- Be the Taulia solution expert in the sales process.
- Create and deliver customer-specific presentations and functional/technical demonstrations, answer technical and security questionnaires, and define pilots/proof of concepts.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFIs and RFPs.
- Dynamically map and align Taulia's functional solutions to a prospects’ high-level business opportunities.
- Support business case development workshops, and participate in multi-stakeholder and executive presentations.
- Crystalize clients' requirements and needs for the Product team
- Represent Taulia at trade-shows and conferences.
- Strong understanding of the Procure-to-Pay and financial operational processes within large enterprises
- Prior SAP experience directly involved with SAP FI/CO/MM and SAP related technology experience is a must
- Good general technical knowledge on Enterprise Integration/architecture.
- Flexible mind-set and expertise in team-selling environments with strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic corporate / business environment with process and approach changing regularly.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient learning mindset.
- Native or Fluent in German. Fluent in English
- Experience within cash management, supply chain finance and trade Finance is a plus.
- Experience in B2B integration and file transfer with EDI, XML is a plus
- Prior experience SAP Add-on technology is a plus
- 10 years in the enterprise solution space with a 3 years experience in a pre-sales and/or solution/technical consultant capacity.
- 3-6 years of SAP experience (Functional and technical SAP knowledge) or less if complemented by related experience or product. Alternatively, 2 years SAP experience combined with 5 years of Procure to Pay and AP Automation business experience.
- Ability to travel
- Bachelors degree in business, finance or a related field.