Senior Solution Consultant
Sales | Any Location | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are seeking an outstanding Solution Consultant! Taulia’s Solution Consultants (SC’s) are domain experts, presenters, organizational influencers and people with pre-sales DNA. They operate on the very front lines of our business and serve as an invaluable liaison between our clients and Taulia. The SC engages every part of our company regularly interacting across the Sales, Professional Services, Product, Engineering and Marketing teams. The SC operates at the heart of our sales organization.
To qualify to be trained as a Taulia SC, the candidate must possess:
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for showcasing Taulia solutions, comfortable in front of an audience with smooth product demonstrations, the ability to articulate and communicate our value proposition, and the written communication skills to deliver personalized, compelling RFP responses.
- P2P end-to-end process knowledge (business process and technical) or Treasury/Working Capital Management solutions space strongly preferred.
- Proven success selling enterprise software specific to Corporate Treasury, Procurement, Accounts Payable (A/P), and/or Corporate Financial organizations.
- A background in ERP financial process automation, whether having worked directly for SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or other ERPs; including AP automation and treasury management solutions.
- The gravitas to engage the senior most financial executives in the world, including Chief Financial Officers, Chief Procurement Officers, Heads of Shared Services and Heads of Treasury
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic corporate / business environment with process and approach changing regularly.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient learning mindset.
Our SC's report directly to Taulia’s Head of Solution Consulting and collaborate closely with Taulia’s Product team, VP Professional Services, and VP Customer Success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Account Executives (AE) to develop and execute against prospect-specific sales strategies
- Be the Taulia solution expert in the sales process (including ERP integration awareness) and be keenly able to collect and document business and technical requirements.
- Create and deliver customer-specific presentations and demonstrations, answer technical questionnaires, and follow Solution Consulting best practice guidelines in the sales process.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to develop convincing replies to RFIs and RFPs
- Dynamically map and align Taulia's functional solutions to a prospect’s business objectives
- Support business case development workshops and participate in multi-stakeholder and executive presentations.
- Crystalize clients' requirements and needs for the Product and Delivery teams
- Represent Taulia at trade-shows and conferences.
- Work with various Taulia teams to collaborate on Sales Processes as well as internal initiatives, including Product and Engineering teams, Financial Operations, Customer Success, Data Analytics, and Support.
- A minimum of 5 years in the enterprise solution space with a minimum of 4 years experience in a pre-sales and/or solution consultant capacity.
- Prior experience directly involved with ERP projects and/or project management is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS / subscription sales is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Bachelors degree in business, supply chain finance, computer science or a related field.
- A strong understanding of the financial operational process within the Fortune 500.
- A thorough understanding of ERP Financial processes, in addition to a strong general technical knowledge (i.e. web technologies).
- Expertise in team-selling environments with outstanding interpersonal, presentation, organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent high-quality writing skills with attention to detail.
- Business analyst skills – fluent understanding of complete purchase-to-pay (P2P) chain and order-to-cash processes; primarily from an A/P perspective or Working Capital/Financial Management processes.
- Conversational knowledge and practical application of Supplier Finance solutions, including traditional Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting and other discount management solutions and strategies.
- Functional ERP knowledge; experience with ERP-based AP automation solutions and/ or supplier networks/e-invoicing.