Senior Product Manager
Product | San Francisco, CA | Full Time | From $130,000.00 to $170,000.00 per year
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves, and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations, and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job
Taulia is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Virtual Card team focused on exploring new Payables Finance solutions that help businesses thrive by releasing cash locked in the financial supply chain.
Taulia delivers innovative early payment, financing, and payment solutions to enable our customers to achieve their working capital and cash management goals. As a member of the Product Team, you will be at the heart of driving the material expansion of our customer solutions. You will be responsible for market research, business case development, and working with solution partners to explore and deliver new solutions to drive revenue, directly impacting the growth of the company. You will work with key stakeholders externally and internally to capitalize on Taulia’s strong industry position and competencies and drive growth across our network with improved and expanded solutions for existing and new customers.
Core Skills and Key Competencies
- Assist in the entire product lifecycle for our virtual card products from ideation, design, development, and launch
- Understand the market, competition, and champion our customers to craft product strategies that will lead to long-term success for Taulia
- Understand Taulia’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as the best in the industry
- Bring together creativity, user empathy, an analytical mindset, and a focus on execution that can change the trajectory of our Product team
- Build business cases for new solutions leveraging customer feedback and market research
- Investigate delivery complexities including legal and regulatory requirements
- Support communication and dialogue with customers, prospects, Taulia Sales resources, strategic partners, and Distribution
- Support the selection of strategic partners and/or service providers (as appropriate) to deliver solutions
- Work closely with Product Owners to align Product Development Roadmaps (including but not limited to business requirements, success criteria, prioritization, and dependencies)
- Define product metrics, objectives, and key results to help guide and measure the success of initiatives
- Assist in building product roadmap presentations for customers, training materials, and other activities where Product Marketing might need help in messaging and positioning
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog
- Understand and communicate how Taulia’s new products and services fit within the Taulia solution and strengthen Taulia’s overall value proposition and market differentiation
- You have 7+ years of experience in Product Management preferably in a FinTech payables company, or a credit card network company
- You are a person who thrives in a fast-moving environment with a heavy dose of ambiguity
- You have a strong technical understanding and experience working directly with Product Owners and Engineers and/or Engineering Management
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent cross-collaboration skills with both internal and external partners
- A deep interest in UI/UX design and a passion for building delightful end-user experiences by working closely with Product Designers
- Prior experience with cloud-native stacks and SaaS platforms is a plus
- Understanding of Product Life Cycle and experience in supporting innovation and new product launches
- You have worked in a fast-paced environment — bringing well-worn frameworks to the table and the confidence to break from them when necessary
- You possess grit and a growth mentality. You have the drive to push through tough situations and the maturity to learn from mistakes
- Intellectually curious ask questions and connects things meaningfully
- Strong communicator, ability to challenge through reason
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access to cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): skills, depth of work experience, certifications, geography, etc. Total compensation for this role includes a generous benefits program, RSU incentive plan, and annual performance bonus. Additionally, compensation is reviewed annually and career pathing opportunities are available for continued development.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company-issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.