Senior Manager of Sales Operations
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job
As the Senior Manager of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for sales metrics, reporting, planning, and forecasting. This role offers a tremendous opportunity to make a positive impact with a rapidly growing company and to work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders.
The ideal candidate should have a strong Salesforce skillset with ability to prioritize multiple work streams, communicate well with key stakeholders, manage a team, execute in a fast-paced environment, drive towards simple solutions to complex problems, and be eager to learn.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading Taulia’s Sales Operations function globally. Reporting to the VP of Growth, this is a high-visibility, high-impact role where you will contribute greatly to our continued success. It will require interaction with several business units across the organization and with Taulians located throughout the world.
- Demonstrate overarching perspective of company strategies, sales objectives, and departmental structure to help drive overall revenue growth
- Manage Taulia’s Sales Ops team and collaborate cross-functionally
- Process Improvement & Sales Efficiency
- Partner with the sales team to identify opportunities for sales process improvement
- Foster an organization of continuous process improvement
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, system enhancements, and best practice sharing
- Facilitate successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization
- Salesforce CRM Ownership
- Drive usage and adoption of the Salesforce CRM tool and related processes
- Provide ad hoc training to Salesforce users to help expand knowledge and adoption of Salesforce’s capabilities
- Document and implement best practices on maintaining, developing and extending the use of Salesforce
- Develop Dashboards, Reports, Page Layouts, Processes and Workflows in Salesforce CRM
- Monitor Salesforce CRM environment to maintain clean hygiene within the system to ensure accurate reporting of data
- Analysis & Reporting
- Lead forecasting and sales planning efforts
- Proactively diagnose the analytics requirements of the sales organizations; design and deliver reporting to meet these requirements
- Partner with internal business organizations (marketing, finance, customer success, etc.) to evaluate business KPIs to drive data-driven decisions
- Create board slides and Quarterly Business Review recaps seasonally to support sales needs and present internally
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 - 7 years of experience in sales operations, preferably in the software industry
- Experience managing a small team of direct reports
- Energetic and creative thinker with a penchant for problem solving
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM, preferably Salesforce Lightning
- Sharp analytical skills and a deep expertise with Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to both think strategically and execute tactically to drive results
- Ability to work effectively in a remote team environment to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external working partners
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.