Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A)
Finance | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
The founding Taulians envisioned a world where technology could connect all businesses, of all sizes, to boost global economic growth through a platform that enables payment choices.
Today, with Taulia’s innovative, cloud-based technology, it’s a reality. Businesses can now have full flexibility to choose when and how to pay and get paid, providing better access to working capital for them and their entire financial supply chains. By helping 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across more than 130 countries, Taulia has freed up over $35 billion in cash flow worldwide. We’re growing at 200+% annually while maintaining 100% customer retention rate. That’s why companies like Coca-Cola, Henkel, Vodafone, eBay, Salesforce, PayPal, Pfizer, and AstraZeneca choose Taulia.
If you are someone who is as passionate about customer success as you are interested in supply chain finance, and if you’re someone who likes to keep things weird and interesting, Taulia provides an opportunity to work with brilliant yet fun individuals while helping to improve the global economy.
About the job:
Taulia is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst (FP&A) who will play an important role in helping the company achieve and exceed its growth and profitability goals. You will assist with providing visibility to key stakeholders of the company, improving current processes, and assist in planning for the next fiscal year. You are highly analytical, able to communicate financial insights and recommend appropriate actions. You will report to the Director of FP&A.
In this position, you will:
- Support the financial planning process including evaluating the sales plan with Go To Market teams, developing hosting and server cost projections and operating expense plan with divisional heads
- Responsible for monthly reporting of actuals and variance analysis for the management team
- Support reporting for the board and investors
- Be an expert at Anaplan planning tool
- Maintain the equity cap table in collaboration with People Operations team
- Oversee commission process working closely with Sales Ops
- Ad hoc financial analysis (Business case evaluation, pricing reviews, company metrics, etc.)
- 4 - 7 years of FP&A experience within a technology /financial services company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business/Engineering
- Experience working with big data sets and driving actionable insights from data
- Experience doing business analysis
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with all levels of employees
- Advanced Excel and strong Power Point skills
Nice to have:
- MBA or CPA
- Anaplan/Hyperion/Any other relevant planning system experience
- Proven track record of success in prior roles/experiences.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and familiarity with GAAP