Senior Enterprise Account Executive (AE) US Midwest
Sales | Midwest | Full Time
Taulia is on a trajectory to rapidly and irrevocably change the way the world's biggest companies manage their cash and harmonize with their suppliers.
Taulia brings simpler, more effective ways to facilitate commerce between the world’s biggest companies and the thousands of suppliers who support them through a solutions portfolio extending across Supply Chain Finance, Dynamic Discounting, eInvoicing, Supplier Relationship Management, Supplier Analytics.
Taulia drives the evolution of it’s customers’ supply chains from being cost centres to profit centres, by providing comprehensive solutions to address all the inefficiencies currently present in the financial supply chain.
Taulia’s supply chain finance solutions help manage the flow of funds throughout the supply chain. Our well-designed and highly automated supply chain finance product brings buyers, suppliers and financing organizations together into a single integrated solution for optimizing working capital.
Taulia processes more than $150 billion in payments over its platform annually, serving 1,000,000 buyer-supplier relationships across 130 countries, through its cutting-edge SaaS platform. $1 trillion of payments processed to date..
Customers include; Chesapeake, Allianz, Coca-Cola Bottling, Halliburton, Warner Bros, Salesforce, PayPal, Pitney Bowes, Bell, Northgate, Premier Foods, Johnson Controls and many many more global businesses …. circa 20% of the Fortune 500 are Taulia customers
Taulia is headquartered in San Francisco, with multiple offices across the US and Europe
The Role : Senior Enterprise Account Executive (AE) US Midwest
We are seeking a results-driven Senior Enterprise Account Executive (AE) to be responsible for driving and closing new business within the Midwest US regions.
- You will be responsible for leading sales efforts within your assigned territory to identify, qualify, develop and close new customers.
- The role will involve managing direct enterprise sales campaigns and leveraging through partners and alliances as required.
- You will be responsible for managing complex, multi-stakeholder sales campaigns within large, international customer prospects
1. Developing and maintaining an actionable territory sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned revenue targets. This includes new client acquisition as well as maximizing the revenue opportunity for Taulia with existing customers.
2. Prospect, develop and close prospective customers for Taulia’s entire solution suite.
3. Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
4. Proactively ensure that the business relationships are maintained at all levels within prospect and customer organizations.
5. Keep abreast of any new developments or competitive information that may enhance or threaten revenue targets and relay pertinent information to the appropriate individuals within Taulia.
6. Work with Taulia’s partnership and ecosystem team to leverage the value those partners can bring.
1. Experience in relevant solution areas which includes; working capital, corporate treasury, SCF, Trade Finance, P2P and understanding of financial operational processes in large companies (Required)
2. Extensive experience selling complex multi stakeholder business solutions into Finance. Procurement and Treasury functions for Global 2000 companies. Experience of territory management, pipeline management and the Challenger Sales Model (Desirable)
3. Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate autonomously (Required)
4.Strong in team environments with excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (Required)
5. Experience of operating in high value SaaS enterprise technology environments (Desirable)
6. Experience of working with partners to deliver end user solutions (desirable)
1. To be part of an industry-defining solution’s business that is driving a revolution in global supply chains, supply chain finance and working capital optimization
2. To have influence, responsibility, visibility and control
3. To join a business that engenders fun, creativity and collaboration
4. Very competitive pre-IPO compensation package